Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Telus Fibre - Horrible Issues with 3rd Party Exterior Installer

We have been trying for months to get the external Fibre cable installation completed by Telus, so that the inside work can be done. The external install is being done by a 3rd party. We live at a rural address and must have an appointment as it take...

csc by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus Fibre - Router & Boost Box Question

Hi everyone, I have a new Telus Fibre install at my new home. It seems to consist of two boxes - what appears to be the router/modem box (A white thin rectangle bolted to the wall) and a cylinder gizmo that they tell me is the Telus Boost unit. I hav...

Resolved! Reset Default Admin Password

I tried to log into the admin panel for my modem, but it seemed the password had been changed, so I tried resetting the password only to be told "The default admin password is incorrect. You must enter the correct default admin password." I have trie...

tape by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Routing issue from Calgary/Vancouver to Seattle via Level3

Issue : https://www.reddit.com/r/telus/comments/ti9yko/higher_ping/ Target IP : 4.14.240.209 (Level3 Seattle) Problem : High Latency. Up to 60ms.Expectation : Below 20ms. Effected users : all Telus gaming users.I will post treceroute if needed.

liliass by Helpful Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Destiny 2 is borderline unplayable on Telus

Well, borderline unplayable in PVE. Completely unplayable in PVP.There are widespread reports of players on Telus fibre internet (a major telecom in the area) getting consistent 'connecting to destiny servers' messages, baboon errors, enemy rubber ba...

Resolved! Telus Hub Rural Internet

I have a Telus Hub 4G LTE and it works OK . I just bought a new iPad that has 5G cellular and it works way better than the hub. Is there a 5G Telus hub available now?

wrelliott by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

OpenVPN Client setup

I have subscribed to SurfShark VPN service and would like to setup the OpenVPN client with a VPN router (RT-AC66U B1). This VPN unit WAN port is connected to the Telus Actiontec T3200 lAN port. I am able to install the ovpn file and activate the VPN ...

nchang99 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! printer not working after fiber installed

so during install of fiber optics my printer turned off and eventually back on. installer didn't check before leaving and I didn't either until I actually needed to print stuff. Anyway it is connected via cable and not setup for wifi and now I get an...

Peppercat by Friendly Neighbour
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Arcadyan device received without warning

Received an Arcadyan AX central WIFI device. We did not order it. There was no warning from telus that it was coming. I called about it. The rep did not know anything about it. Nothing is noted on my account. She "guessed" that I could just install i...

nlmclean1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours