cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Booster question

jrphilo
Neighbour

I just added a second booster and synced it so it shows up in the Connect app. It’s hardwired as I have network ports throughout the house, so both the primary and secondary booster are connected by Ethernet. My question is how come all my devices only connect to the primary booster? The second one shows zero activity (they’re in different sections of the house with IOT devices everywhere). Light is blue
4 REPLIES 4

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Duplicate question.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

jrphilo
Neighbour
Booster question

I just added a second booster and synced it so it shows up in the Connect app. It’s hardwired as I have network ports throughout the house, so both the primary and secondary booster are connected by Ethernet. My question is how come all my devices only connect to the primary booster? The second one shows zero activity (they’re in different sections of the house with IOT devices everywhere)

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Where are you seeing the traffic volume? It may not appear as wireless traffic as they are seen by the router as a wired device.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Both in the Connect app and in the router settings when connected directly to my modem on my laptop it lists the specific clients connected to each booster. There are none on the second one

The booster map in the modem that I can see on my laptop shows the second booster is connected by Ethernet and has an “excellent connection”. However Sync Result says “Configured RE in other group”. Whatever this means, I think it’s causing my issue.