Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Start with your offer

Hi,I would like to start with you, particularly, with your offer $45 but I am now with Shaw cable, could you inform them to cancel their service when you start installing

Kassm by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Busy signal but I'm not on the phone.

I just found out that my home phone has been giving a busy signal since at least Monday. I've unplugged the phones and replugged them in, but it still has a busy signal when I call from my cell. I'm stressing because I'm expecting calls. Any help? Th...

Loeppky by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Telus app

I signed up for on-line Telus and then downloaded the my Telus app. The app keeps telling me to add my home services but I can use the Internet to see my account. What do I do?

Internet speeds

Is there any way I can upgrade the download speeds it's already high speed but I need something faster

RyanH by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Playing itunes music via wifi throught Apple TV box

My PC is connected wireless to my telus modem. My Apple TV box is direct connected to the modem, and my receiver. When I play iTunes music from my PC, through the Apple TV box, it will play just fine for quite some time, and then will start to break-...

kenr by Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting up new personas on our e-mail account

I am trying to set up different personas on our e-mail account (Under preferences, then Accounts). I have set up two additional personas so far. Sending e-mails from these personas is no problem, but so far our account is not able to receive e-mails ...

vmr by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automatic tuning

Does optic TV have auto tune? Which means we can go to a program and click on it so it will automatically come on when it is time. We had that option on Bell as well as we could get a reminder when that programm is going to startdoris Gauthier

Doris34 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos