Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Modem

Am I able to place my modem in different rooms? Thanks.

Khabra by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik signal issues

Occasionally the signal has issues and the picture gets "digital ghosting". I have a short recording that illustrates the problem.

Glen by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Usage meter

I check online and my home internet usage varies from lowest 36 to highest with one exception 172. Yes I watch Netflix on occasion. However for the month of September my usage jumped to over 1500! And I certainly did not more than triple my movie wat...

Gayle by Organizer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home wifi issue with iPhone

We have high speed with a Telus provided wifi router. The wifi works with any computer we connect with and most other devices such as gaming consoles, smart tv, etc. We have an issue with iPhones however. They connect to the wifi and show full streng...

Telus local email client won't send off net

Currently, I have a google account that I use for sending info out. It works great in this respect and everybody, including Telus accounts, have no problems receiving my emails. The challenge comes in when the recipients attempt to reply to me. The o...

Spirit by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! powerline ethernet adapter through ethernet switch

I learned the hard way that running a powerline Ethernet adapter will cause your optik TV to go scrambled and jumpy or lose signal altogether on wireless optik tv. If I connected an Ethernet switch to either my modem or router and then connected the ...

campau79 by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

150mbps Internet help

I am having an issue with one of my gaming consoles for my internet. The download and upload are lower than normally with my Speedtest results. I only get 2-3mbps download. Please help

Rnedelko56 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos