cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POA Holding Box

Shane
Leader

Greetings,

Telus will be installing POA Holding Boxes above each apartment door in our building in order to bring Pure Fiber. What does "POA" stand for?

Thanks,

Shane.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I suspect "point of access".

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

In my building Telus is supposed to be using the Invisilight system when they run fibre. I have no idea what POA stands for but the manufacturer has Point Of Entry (POE) modules that they'd install above unit doors in the hallways.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

@Nighthawk wrote:

In my building Telus is supposed to be using the Invisilight system when they run fibre. I have no idea what POA stands for but the manufacturer has Point Of Entry (POE) modules that they'd install above unit doors in the hallways.

Thanks. How does it work on the inside? Is there a wire running from the POA to the modem/router?

Shane.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Video from the manufacturer may give an idea: https://youtu.be/bwdfNYm_sPw?t=23

🙂

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Fast, virtually invisible fiber optic connections for your indoor living unit (ILU). See for yourself!

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I suspect "point of access".

Just a long time customer hoping to help.