Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Pure Fibre WiFi down many times a day

Pure Fibre was installed in my apartment in Abbotsford, months ago, but the last few weeks I'm finding the WIFI loses signal constantly throughout the day. I understand it may go down sometimes, but this is not acceptable. I was trying to complete a ...

Billing

I'm a Telus user in good standing but am not satisfied with the way I'm billed.They just tell you that you owe for 85gigs or 215 or whatever they want and I have to pay, show me specifics. I know there are different data file types (.Mp4/.jpg/.rar/.c...

johnf by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet outage Everyday at around 8:00pm

The last 4 days my internet, optic TV and phone quits for about 30 minutes. What's up with that? And when I call support, the waitlist is over an hour. Very dissatisfied! Now the service has been down 1 hour today so far.

Robbka by Friendly Neighbour
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Router, wifi, entender test speeds

I have OPTIK Fibre with expected speeds of 300 mbps. The Router, when tested, gets incoming speeds at approx. 300 mbpsThe wifi Plus extender, when connected to it, gets test speeds at approx. 300 mbpsThe Router '5G wifi' speed is about 150 mbps at be...

Stebo by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Fibre in my Neighbourhood

Telus reps came to my house a couple of weeks ago, I only answered the door because I saw they were Telus folks, I thought they were going to ask me if I would like fibre installed to my house. NOT. They were just wanting me to switch to Telus servic...

Harv by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocking Guest Network on T3200M to LAN ports

I have successfully created a guest network on my T3200M. But when I connect my laptop to the guest network (after the computer has forgotten the main network), I was able to ping all LAN connected devices (Pik TV and a NAS). In fact, I was able to c...

oc by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discovery Velocity

I was just wondering if anyone else has asked if discovery velocity will every be offered with telus ,

mike2327 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no default gateway?

Hello, im unable to open up 192.168.1.254 it just says connection reset or something like that please help.

OwnerID by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours