Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Cancel brand new service agreement - not past the 10 days yet

So I've tried twice to cancel a service agreement (that I didn't sign) by calling Telus - I never receive a confirmation email that I cancelled (even though I am promised one). Do I have to submit something in writing? And where am I supposed to mail...

K_E by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPv6 configured incorrectly

Have fibre internet, and connections to some hosts don't work if IPv6 is enabled on my device. That's not great. The host (packagist.org) passes the ipv6-test.com suite (http://ipv6-test.com/validate.php), however the connection test suite (http://ip...

Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 7.19.04 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 7.19.05 PM.png
massel by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot send outgoing email

As of yesterday, suddenly cannot send mail, although am still receiving mail.Mac OS 10.11.6; Apple Mail 9.3.Coincidentally -- or not? -- can no longer receive or send email from my iPhone when wifi is enabled.Help?!

Bycor by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot receive incoming calls on new phone

Hello. I work in an office, and up until a few days ago we still had an older, large corded landline.Since everyone here wanted a newer cordless phone, we bought one and plugged it in using the same phone line the previous landline was using. After s...

Trouble by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! All Outgoing Emails Blocked by 'Spamhaus.org'...

I recently discovered that all my outgoing emails are being blocked by a website called 'Spamhaus.org'. Have any of you had this happen? It turns out that my IPS address has been placed on their 'Policy Block List' (PBL). I don't know how this happen...

Pintoguy by Advisor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus Internet and Television Subscriptions

What's the best deal Telus offers? I'm currently with Shaw and we use 150+ Gigs per month, we have Movie Central channels, Sports and Nature. We have 2 Shaw 500 Gig PVR's and would be looking to add a third cable box if we switch. Does Telus offer ra...

Dorsey by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xbox One Latency issues

I am having issues with spiking ping up to 600ms. All my other devices work fine, Speedtest shows I have 13ms but I get random ping jumps while playing battlefield 1. I play wirelessly but I always have a reasonable ping around 20-70ms. Any clues on ...

Rnedelko56 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Smart Hub Bridging

I just got the Telus smart hub with the ZTE MF275R router/modem and I can't get my NAT to be open on Xbox live, I have enabled UPNP and tired port forwarding but neither worked. So I was wanting to bridge the modem to my own router. However when I pl...

tendash by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocked Ports

After being re-directed 5 times between tech support plus agents (you guys are halarious) thought I would post here.Real Simple;Opened a port on my Actiontec T1200h so I can connect to my LAN remotely via VPN. Port shows its closed though it's proper...

JamesR by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos