Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Internet service cut off

I have telus internet in the basement that I live for 4 months and everything went well until the house was rented by someone who hired Telus services as well. Telus simply cut my service for the other, since there is no address for the basement that...

alegreghi by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Router not fast enough?

I just upgraded to Gigabit today and the installer stated that the router telus supplies is actually not fast enough for Gigabit speeds.The advertised speeds are 950Mbit down and 250 mbit up. I'm getting 850 down 275 up as I guess the router isn't qu...

jcdenton by Friendly Neighbour
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Modem Problem

Hi guys , In the last 2 days I couldn't connect to the internet on actiontec T3200MBoth lights are green.When I try to connect my phone I get this error : The webpage at http://connectivitycheck.gstatic.com/generate_2 could not be loaded because :net...

david07 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change modem IP address

I currently have the telus fibre 150 set up, with a T3200m router and a nokia modem(?). I have tried releasing and renewing the IP address through 192.168.1.254, as well as leaving my modem (the nokia one?) off over night. Telus customer services als...

randylee by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HELP! Telus not listening.

I was a customer with Shaw for many years and changed to Telus last year. My hubby and I used to rent movies each weekend as with Shaw it was just a press of a button on the remote and that was it. With Telus it's been impossible to put it mildly. Wh...

Maven by Friendly Neighbour
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours