Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Unused devices on wifi

I have unused and unknown devices on my T3200M Can someone tell me how to remove them? I have tried rebooting my router and changing password. Thank you

Gayle by Organizer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wifi change?

hi, just curious, how come the 2.4 and 5g wifi dont show up anymore and is just one single wifi now?

J3romey by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

After the switch to fiber now cannot play recordings on pvr

Switched from copper to fiber , now get an error message when trying to watch my recordings "some recordings may belong to a different account and cannot be played"I cannot watch any recordings in my pvr from prior to the switch.I am using the same c...

Boycec by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will Telus Boost still work if I switch away from Telus?

Hello, I've been thinking of picking up a Telus boost starter kit as the wi-fi in my apartment can be a little spotty. My only hesitation is that if I change to another provider, I won't be able to use it anymore... I had a look at the wi-fi app and ...

zwksres11 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cant connect to my gateway or router?

Hi again Im still having internet problems so I thought maybe i could look at the control panel to see what is wrong so I tried and it said could not connect so went and did IPCONFIG in the CMD prompt but it told me my default gateway is 75.156.148.1

Zakk by Helpful Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! T3200 firmware update last night drops TV on bridged RT-AC68U

I have my Optik box behind my ASUS RT-AC68U. The firmware on the T3200 took an update last night, now the TV locks after 15 seconds, change channel it works for 15, then drops. If i take the 3200 out of bridge mode the TV will work flawlessly off the...

JohnnyBad by Friendly Neighbour
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

On hold, please change the 'music'

Telus. You already know that people will be on hold for at least a half an hour, so why not fix the crummy music you make us listen to. You could have something that loops everyhour instead of every couple of minutes

Farley by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google Home issues w/T3200M?

Has anyone else whom uses Google home devices with T3200M run into any connection issues? I have two mini's and the main one in living room which seems to be the one having problems.

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours