cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change internet plans?

Aryun
Just Moved In
I am currently on a 15Mbps internet plan on no contract and want to switch it to the 75Mbps plan that is on a 2 year term. How can I do this, if it is even possible?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

polecat
All-Star

@Aryun  Best you contact Telus by phone or you can change things by going into your  account and do it there. If you are on fibre a lot of speeds available----on copper i don't know what is offered. I am on fibre 25/25 fast enough for us and allows for netflick for the wife. I only use if for news and finding information on something. You are a customer so promotions are not available to you but if you phone maybe you might come up with a plan. Polecat

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

polecat
All-Star

@Aryun  Best you contact Telus by phone or you can change things by going into your  account and do it there. If you are on fibre a lot of speeds available----on copper i don't know what is offered. I am on fibre 25/25 fast enough for us and allows for netflick for the wife. I only use if for news and finding information on something. You are a customer so promotions are not available to you but if you phone maybe you might come up with a plan. Polecat