Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

T3200M Transparent Bridge Mode

Hi there, I know there's been lots of questions about using you own 3rd party router. However, I want to turn my T3200M purely into a modem and want to enable Transparent Bridge Mode. When I try to select it and apply changes it says "invalid user". ...

yyc2 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Boost - Dropping connection / Dead Spot?

I've got a setup with 4 telus boost units - and for the most part, it's working really well. I find there is one unit that seems to have a blue light, but the connection is unreliable. For example, I have a sonos one unit nearby - and it drops out fr...

T3200M SSID isolation - can't change setting

I have been tearing my hair out over this... does anyone have any suggestions? T3200M has port 1 bridging to my own router (connected to VPN), so have to use Actiontec gateway to access my home server. Cannot access it on WiFi. Troubleshooted to SSID...

mtn by Advisor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sengled and Telus

Hey Guys,Just got a few Sengled Wifi Smart Lights, but cant seem to connect them to my router. I have a Telus T3200M. Keeps on saying my password is wrong. I tried with a neighbour, whos on Shaw and it works, but the connection is poor cause of the d...

jayech by Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos