cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet router

weegaffer
Just Moved In

so my ex-roommate just up and cancelled the WiFi on us so were without Wifi for mine and my wife's first weekend off and at home in 2 months. id really like to just use the router that is plugged into my wall instead of waiting for a new one that is the exact same. is this possible at all?

PS roommate was supposed to wait until Monday so none of this would've happened but decided to screw us over and cancelled it today

3 REPLIES 3

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Did the ex-roommate cancel the internet service? If they cancelled the internet, you'll likely need to get a new service started. With there being existing hardware it should speed up the process and you should be able to re-use the existing router if it's still there.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

How do I do that. The only thing I can find is to just book a technician to come in and install a new one.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Call Telus at 1-888-811-2323. Tell the automated voice prompt that you want sales or billing. 

If you have fibre internet, call 1-855-595-5588.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂