Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! General Question (ASAP)

Hi this is Jerico, I'm getting my Telus Internet 50 installed tomorrow at our place (HOUSE). To cut the complicated part. This house was installed with phone line and Internet from Shaw. There are several people living in this house. A family living ...

JMJ by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Astronomical Bill

I made the leap from Shaw to Telus years ago & at the beginning, I was really impressed. I was told that "bundling" my TV, Internet & hone phone was the best way to go however my bills have become so astronomical, I sometimes have trouble paying them...

Krista__ by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wow, just now, muiltcast problem i think!

just has i post that last question on these forums my moms tv and my tv telus went out! not connect to the network or something like that?hasn't done for about a year since last year this time!! SO WEIRDso i unplug my linksys router!i need an answer!...

cafekief by Ambassador
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

List of all new equipment

i was wondering to get the speed improvements if i should upgrade some of my boxes? we just in Merto vancouver/ BC had a wind storm and in my area the power always goes out, just recently my box in my room is now saying cant display over hdcp again, ...

cafekief by Ambassador
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Door to Door Sales

Why is it that Telus door to door sales people choose to blatantly ignore clear signs posted on doors? This is not the first time I have someone from Telus ring the bell and tell me that they are here to give me a great deal for my computer connectio...

Internet issues

My internet seems to be down and my boyfriend in the next town over's is also. Is there some sort of outage I should know about?? Any idea what to do about this? Very frustrating

Why are there so many commercials

Why is that the consumers always get shafted, You watch a show then next thing you know 10 minutes of commercial, Seriously is that what I pay half of the bill for. That's a load of **bleep** there should be no adverts at all. I'm sick of all the cha...

Azzhol3 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is There Still a Market for ALU Modems?

I have recently come into a supply of new Telus ALU modems. A couple years ago there was a large demand for these because they were hard to get out of Telus.. So I am curious if there is still a demand?

kevinds by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What to do with old modem?

I was doing some cleaning around my place and found an old telus modem which was never returned for some reason. It's still in it's original box. I have not been with telus for some time now. What can I do with it?

tt01 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos