Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Free TV status

Does anyone know how/where to check on the delivery status of the free tv Telus is offering to new Optic customers? I have a few neighbours who got theirs in a couple of weeks after sign-up but haven’t heard anything yet. Itching to try out 4K!

Sehansen by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Home internet issues

Hello, I live at the metropolitan building in Calgary. You have a deal with them. My first year living here I received free internet and cable. When we resigned our lease we agreed to keep you on. Our property manager said he did everything to transi...

MeganM by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pure fiber only offers 3 plans..

When I go to look at plans. There's only 25,250 or Gig internet.. I have 250 already but it's overkill for what I need and 25 is way to low.. why isn't 150 or 50 offered anymore..

Paskell by Helpful Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to change forum signature.

My sig needs an update but when I goto My setting -> personal information. It says there should be a sig line to edit. But I don't see it? Anyone else have this issue?

jdowsett by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optimal internet speed

My service is a joke. I pay full price for crap service. I would like to know if there is an issue with my hardware or connection. Can’t have more than one device access the internet without crippling my internet speed

Telus Mail To Shaw Mail Problem

There is definitely a problem going on with email between Telus accounts and Shaw accounts which started around May 1. Emails are intermittently lost. I setup a test Telus Webmail to Shaw Webmail (so there are no email client issues to be concerned a...

Kenc by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tells t3200m

i have optic pure fibre 150/150 but I'm getting huge lag on my ps4 during gaming. i have my lan wire plug in and i feel like my connection should be a lot better with the fibre connection. any help would be happy

kpalsen by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

recommended router for QOS?

I'm an internet 25 customer - nothing higher is available where I am located, out in the sticks - and I have already searched this forum enough to see that the Actiontec T3200M that came with my Telus subscription doesn't support QOS. The problem is ...

creekwalk by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

RESTART icon not showing on all ATN channels

So we already rebooted the box and the tech already changed the PVR to a 4K one. He even plugged one of the wireless boxes to the same TV but we are still not getting the Restart icon. It says here on the forum that ATN channels should have that icon...

gracie by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours