Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sudden drop in upload speed w/ Internet 50

I've had the Internet 50 plan for the last year (DSL-bonded pair) and noticed earlier this month there was an unexplained drop in my upload speed. For the past year I've had very stable speeds of 55 down and 11 up. On August 9th my upload speed dropp...

Marc56 by Connector
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incoming internet transfer recipient

My ex transferred the internet and cable we had in our apartment to our name. However I can't find any information about the internet and cable on my account. All I have is my telus mobility. How do I access this information?

Logan42 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

External images n Telus Webmail

Does anyone know how to change the settings so external images show automatically in Telus Webmail? I'm getting tired of clicking the "display images below"

asus modem

anybody try this modem? Asus DSL-AC68U AC1900 Dual-band Wireless VDSL2/ADSL Modem. currently using the VSG1432 supplied by telus. i am looking to upgrade my network gear, but i cant bridge this modem (can but looks like a pain in the butt). i would r...

akronik by Connector
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disconnections / 5 minutes packet loss period

Hey there,I'm experiencing weird periods during which I seem disconnected from Internet. All of a sudden I have 95%+ packet loss (ping www.google.ca doesn't go through) and between 2 and 5 minutes latter, with no intervention of my part, all is good ...

Florian by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Video content block from US website

I can no longer view videos from the Dr. Oz website. The message says that they are not available from my location. I contacted the Dr. Oz website and they confirmed that they may not be able to provide this content.Is Telus blocking this content? Wh...

karenb1 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet repair

I got Internet through you guys 4 years ago. You ran a temporary line down my siding, drilling holes in it, and then put the line along the grass, under the fence and across the alley. I hit it with the lawn mower last week. I fought to NOT have to p...

Using R7000 with the T1200H - DMZ and Static IP

Sorry for re-posting this question again but I'm not clear on a few parts so I thought I would ask.The Telus Tech is in the house installing PureFibre 150 as we speak. He is putting in an Actiontec T1200H connected to the ONT using Ethernet.I have th...

Fiber really soon! :P

Just had the past two days, two purple shirt telus reps coming down the street! one was down the street then up the next one, i was riding my bike about 6pm last night in the Surrey, BC area. most of the area is now currently available if you have te...