Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Operator Number Password

Greetings, When I sign into voicemail on the web and click Profile > Password Details, one of the options is changing the password for my "operator number". What is the "operator number" password? It is separate from the web and voicemail password. A...

Shane by Leader
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail Map

Greetings, Telus has a voicemail "at a glance" guide which shows the menu structure on a single page. It is on the last page of this PDF: http://www.telus.com/content/help/common/pdf/calling_features_user_guide.pdf However, the menu map is out of dat...

Shane by Leader
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Printer not responding

My iMac experienced a period of randomly occurring slowdowns. I was advised to reboot the router modem. This cured the slowdown but I am unable to print anything from the computer, two iPhones and a windows 9 laptop. Printer display shows it is conne...

DonKeyshot by Friendly Neighbour
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Replies

When I go to reply to an email, as soon as I start typing the email that i'm replying to disappears from the body of the email. This is very frustrating as I need to retain the chain of discussion. How do I resolve this?

georgi50 by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SmartHub appears to block P2P/Complaints on Smarthub

I currently have the Telus Smarthub, which was the best option available in my area. I went from Alberta Communications to the SmartHub and while the speeds improved, my capabilities actually decreased. Ports are significantly more restricted, my NAT...

J_Y117 by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Register device pop-up, no internet

My internet was working fine yesterday. Got home last night and suddenly all. My devices want me to sign in. If I follow the link it tries to bring me to registerdevice.telus.com which fails to load.This is happening on my phone, desktop and laptop. ...

MisfireCU by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet being weird

Yesterday I was rearranging my office so I had to move the router when I was done rearranging the internet light on my router is orange but my wifi light green i've tried switching cords but nothing seems to make the light green again. I didnt move t...

Zakk by Helpful Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wi-Fi booster

Son computer needs a direct connection for the internet we just moved to the new home. Will the Wi-Fi telus booster that has an Ethernet plug in the back work for us? Store workers know nothing of the product.

Anitra by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours