Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Smart Hub service in Rural Areas?

Good afternoon, I've made some attempts to check eligibility through Telus (spoke with 4 sales people), to qualify for the Smart Hub internet service in a rural area. My rural address (confirmed with the MD of Foothills) does not register in Telus' s...

ghelfrick by Just Moved In
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus fibre in strata

We live on the 4th floor in a strata complex. The council approved Telus to come in and install fibre. The install into each unit was entirely voluntary and of course for various reasons, many did not allow access. The tubing containing the wiring go...

Internet Speeds Ridiculous

I find it unbelievable that in 2017 I get 0.1 Mbps...that's right 0.1 Mbps internet speed, living 30 km away from Calgary. I had better internet speeds in 1997!!! If you are reading this...DO NOT go with Telus in Langdon, Alberta! Complete waste of m...

Beckeb30 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Soundbars Don't Work

I just bought a Samsung soundbar for my TV. It was very important to me that this work with my slimline 2 remote, so before making my purchase, I used the online tool to check the model number (HW-J355). It checked out and told me the code would be 7...

IllNate by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fed Up with Telus service

I've been a Continuous BC Tel customer since 89 and my wife has been since 84,But this is the final straw. there have been many but Im done We have had a sketchy phone line for 11 yrs ( since we moved into our home. Called telus a number of times - i...

Islanders by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus termination

Hi all, I have a 50 internet link but I am not satisfied when I strem some videos. Is it possible to cancel the services with no penalty as soon as I have less than 30 days contract?

Diogo by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confusing Pure Fiber Internet Only promotional discount

Does Pure Fiber Internet only promotional discount differ from the normal non-fiber internet? Signed up for Internet 15 in early May (which was automatically upgraded to Pure Fiber Internet 15/15 because of the community I lived in) and the promotion...