cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watching Live TV on TSN

Artiecon
Organizer

I am trying to watch Live TV on TSN, but when I try to login and select "TSN Go", a popup appears to tell me:

There has been a technical problem!

Please try again and if the problem persists, please contact your television service provider.

I discovered that if I click on the Help button in that window, all the provider icons appear, I can click on Telus, and it will ask for my email and password. But when I submit that, a row of increasing dots appear, but nothing else happens. After a time, the window disappears, and the "Login to view Live TV window is left.

I know my login and password are good because Optik on the go works

Anyone else with this problem and how I might go about getting Telus to fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Try uninstalling the TSN app and reinstall it. It’s worked fine for me signing in just now and watching  “live”.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Try uninstalling the TSN app and reinstall it. It’s worked fine for me signing in just now and watching  “live”.

Thanks for the response. I am actually doing this via google chrome web browser on PCs (2 of them in the house, both Windows 10)

And, it use to work only a week ago. Might be some sort of update that occurred on my PCs that caused this, but I have no idea how to fix it. Which Telus app is used for viewing live TV?

Sorry, I just re-read your response and see it was the TSN app you used.

Well, I just checked, and it seems to be working now. I suspect this was a TSN issue regardless of the message to check with my service provider.