Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

IR receivers. Which ones work???

I ordered an IR receiver kit from amazon. Generic brand, grey box, usually the first one that pops up when you search "ir receiver". Works great on everything but my Telus box. Anyone have any luck with a particular brand ir receiver/emitter? I've be...

Kev12345 by Organizer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network Setup - Multple Access Points, Optic TV and such

Good evening,I've read more than a few posts on here tonight but none seem to directly provide what I'm looking to solve. This is my issue:A few weeks ago I installed a DLink rack mounted switch to address my A/V equipment - no issue for a while, the...

WyattEarp by Friendly Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4K PVR, how do you watch a recorded show when internet down?

Hi;How do you watch a recorded show when internet is down?For some idiotic reason you can not watch any shows you have recorded if the internet is down. Is there a setting someplace to change this?The reason you record shows is to watch them later. T...

Jazz59 by Organizer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV and Internet connection issues

Hey... About ready to give up. I've had nothing but problems for the last 2 months, I've been on Optik TV and Internet 150 for over a year now, except I had an upgrade to internet 150 about 2 months ago. Which is about when I started having issues. I...

Letkemann by Friendly Neighbour
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Double-Billing

Why am I being billed twice for my home phone? My bill was paid the previous month well in advance of the due date and Telus went and added it to my next bill. Really?

idezine by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bridging problems

I have bridged my Actiontech h1000 to my new Linksys router. All my WiFi and TV seem to work but I can no longer watch the same chanel on multiple tvs at the same time. Eg; If I have HGTV on the main TV, the bedroom TV won't tune to that chanel until...

Nlarson by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

signal strength

My TV signal literally sucks since the new DVR has been installed. It cuts out freezes up pauses you name it... I have checked all the conections any suggestions?