Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Modem issue

Good Evening everyone,While watching tv tonight my tv lost signal, tried the internet and no connection. Went to check the telus modem (t2200h) and all 4 ethernet lights were out plus the hpna light. Called telus tech support ( waited 45 min on hold)...

Bman2187 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port Forwarding T2200H for Assetto Corsa

Hey Everyone, I have searched and searched for an answer for this but it seems that nobody has ever tried to setup a Assetto Corsa Server with Telus? Anywho, I have a T2200H and I have Assetto Corsa servers almost getting working. I have opened the T...

dpsogood by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet

I was wondering about my internet is it cut off

Gregory by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error code 05

I have error code 05 when I try to play a recorded Pvr event. Can I fix this

Bc1967 by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet

How is it that I have been a customer for little over a month and have had a total of 5 techs come to our house to "fix" the internet we have the tv bundle and have internet 50. Interesting can't do anything on the internet because it's a 1.34 upload...

mlfitzy by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Searching for satellites Nimiq 82 & 91

I am looking for a satellite finder/dish pointer app for iPhone so that I can find out what trees I need to trim or to relocate my dish.... Suggested by Telus service rep appreciated

Donder by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet fine but wifi not!

This morning I noticed that my wifi is not working. But if you are hardwired from, the Internet works. I have already restarted my modem and it still isn't working! Is it down? I pay good money for things to work and this isn't the first time this ha...

Pamyla7 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! home phone

I have many calls from strangers claiming I called them.But I did not.How to solve this problem.I receive more than 100 calls daily.

leonid by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos