Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! not compatible: AC86U & T3200M?

I just bought the Asus AC86U yesterday and planning to return it to best buy and get the 68U instead due to some issues :(. B4 i had my asus N66U connected as wan to t1200h wan with no issues whatsoever and getting around 30mbps on my 25mbps plan thr...

Resolved! Call Control

Just to let you all know, that Telus's new Call Control, works very well in blocking unwanted calls. Check it out when you log into your account. It's under the Home Phone tab. This is included in my "plan", so it may depend on what kind of plan you ...

Internet Outage in New Westminster, BC

My internet service started to drop last Tuesday, June 12, 2018. Yes, that's right. 7 days of unreliable services from TELUS and different versions of why the signal is dropping. Until Sunday, the 17th, I was told there's an outage in the area since ...

Resolved! Poe Filter is required?

im wondering if i will try to hook up 2 moca adapter for my t3200m does it required Poe filter? The modem is in the basement of our house but i notice there is a coax outlet upstairs and the only thing connected to it is the optik tv box. Since we ha...

Resolved! T3200M and Airprint

Hi everyone,My parents had their modem replaced with a T3200M by telus. Since it was replaced, the Apple Airprint protocol with their HP printer stopped working. I’m assuming something in the configuration messed up the Bonjour protocol. Has anyone e...

Crave TV on Telus

Hello, I have an online account with Crave TV and I'm hoping that I can work it out to be able to access it through channel 411 on Telus. However I don't have the option to log in anywhere like I did with Netflix.

jesse39 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours