Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Account change

HI my data has changed because I've upgraded. They took off unlimited data and now I'm almost at my limit. Do I have to get unlimited data again? My account doesn't show that I've changed from 300 to 450 gigs. Whaaaaaaaaatsup with that?!

Resolved! Vacation suspension

Does Telus have a document detailing the finer points and small print of this service?

MLk by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fiber Optic question

So i live in a smaller community ( Woss ) and they have run fiber thru our town and down to a school , now its less then a black away ( In city terms ) and when they were running it thru we were told we would have access to it . Now ive heard thru pe...

Resolved! Cannot play online games after upgrading to Internet 50

I just upgraded from Internet 25 to 50 two weeks ago. The tech changed the router to T3200. Since that time, my internet connection has been very bad. The connection is dropped when I played online game. I didn't have that problem before with interne...

Guppy by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coax or wait for Fibre upgrade?

https://www.amazon.ca/Actiontec-Ethernet-Adapter-without-Routers/dp/B008EQ4BQG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1490573565&sr=8-3&keywords=coax+to+ethernet+converterconverter should i get this or is this good and or will it work with telus optik tv? my dad has...

Internet data overages

While I wait the 19 ahead of me in chat on a Sunday afternoon... One year ago I complained about data overage charges which were not every month and when we did go over was averaging under 300GB/month against my 250GB/mo plan. Went through all the da...

re installing Norton Security

I was using Norton security on my windows 10 laptop quite happily until I went onto vaccation suspension. I am now trying to re activate it and am unable to do so. I have had 3 chats on line with telus agents, the last one sent me a link to download ...

jcbidd by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Excessive Internet Data Usage

Beginning in January 2017 I receive a email from Telus indicating I am using Excessive Data UsageWe do not use Streaming services such as netflixWe do not use Streaming services such as MusicYet since January we have been noticing a steady rise in ou...