Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Why don't telecom companies reward loyalty?

I've been with Telus for just about 3 years now since I made my initial move to Alberta (previously was with Shaw in BC). My phones are through Koodo which is a Telus company, and I've got a Home Internet/TV Bundle. What frustrates me, is I'm done my...

Internet 15 and HD Streams

I moved recently and had my services transfered from my old house to the new one (about 5 blocks). Because of the new location I had to be downgraded to Internet 15 from 25. Needless to say, it is very frustrating but what can I do, I signed a 2-yr c...

Allan_M by Just Moved In
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

No one is answering the phones at Telus

I can not even get an operator. I was put on hold for 1 hr at customer service with n/a. Dialed 611 on hold for another hr n/a. FINALLY dialed "0" rang and rang no answer.

lBarb54 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do I need an install appointment to go from 100 to 150 fibre

So, I was about to leave Telus to go to Shaw for my internet service, since Shaw called me and offered a pretty good deal for their new 150 service. So I phoned Telus to cancel and I was offered a comparable plan on the new 150 fibre optic service so...

Scoots by Connector
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding a router to enable DVR remote access

I am trying to get remote access to my Lorex DVR located in my home.My current setup has an Actiontec V1000H which does not seem to allow me to forward ports to my DVR. The modem indicates that the ports are forwarded but when I try to test it with m...

Dutchman by Connector
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reconnection

How can I get telus services reconnected at a previous location? I will be moving there soon and need the Internet connected but spent 10 minutes waiting to speak to an agent and couldn't wait any longer .

Fel by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos