Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Dissatisfied long time customer

Have been a Telus customer for over 10 yrs, and now with the newbies (employees) with a little bit of authority is making my life a living hell; can anyone direct me to a higher authority with Telus so I can put in a formal complaint. Thx

Nick1 by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Internet 150/150 with T3200M but lousy connection

A Telus guy just installed a T3200M modem for my 150/150 plan. I have a newer laptop with Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 that can only connect to the 2.4G because the 5G is invisible. It takes minutes to load a single internet page on both my ce...

Janele_L by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3200m Modem

HiI have the 3200m modem and my wifi was super slow today. After doing all I know, we reset the modem by unplugging for 30 sec and plugging back in. Everything seems to be normal now, but the light beside my wifi on the modem is now red rather than g...

Flamesfan by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2-3 hour wait

I have called telus twice and the wait is always over 2 hours!!! I am trying to get telus to install fibre optic at my place and it is ridiculous how long you have to wait to TALK to somebody

Sitka008 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New 4K PVR - HDCP Error Through Denon Amp

Hi all,Hoping to get some guidance about a recent issue I have been experiencing with my Denon AVR-X4200W. I was recently provided with a 4K Arris PVR from Telus. My TV itself is not 4K, it only supports 1080p which is fine for my needs right now. Wh...

YC1984 by Neighbour
  • 82 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Question about split Billing

I share paying internet services with my roommate. She has it set up to take the bill off her credit card automatically every month, I was curious, if I just paid the direct account as opposed to sending her the money, would it still charge the regul...

kproteau by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't connect to router admin page

Does anyone know why I wouldn't be able to access the router admin page 192.168.1.254? I did a factory reset on my router and I can access the wifi using the default password shown on my router but can't access the page to change my wifi name/passwor...

Tamisnto by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours