Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! New Telus Modem Router setup and bridging

Hello, Telus just came over and upgraded my Modem to a T3200M. I have Dlink AC3200M which I was using solely with my old modem. I have Telus optik TV and Pure Fiber 150/150. I have bridged port 1 and installed my Dlink to port 1 lan of the t3200m. I ...

Pearson4 by Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

PureFibre Install Questions

PureFibre is finally available in my neighbourhood. I would love to order it but I have some fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) about the installation process and I haven't been able to find details on Telus' website. I'll present some background info...

Billing and change of plans

I have been trying to contact with customer service for almost a month and waited for atleast 3 hours everytime and not even once they have answered! Do they even have customer service?? i am getting billed for things i dont even know about! What is ...

Prijo by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade to 300/300 from 150/150

I thought it would be a hot topic in here. I don't see anyone talking about it. Did anyone on 150/150 fibre upgrade to 300/300? It is my understanding that most of the area served by 150/150 fibre qualifies for 300/300. I would like to know people's ...

vishwa by Leader
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot set up service at new address

I am in the very stressful process of moving from a home i own to a rental property. I called to disconnect services at my current location and establish connection at my new location. I have been told that due to neglect of the previous tenant i am ...

Opal by Friendly Neighbour
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

T3200M Bridge mode and Wifi Boosters

Okay NFtoBC and all you brilliant minds!Here's one for you seeing how you are so knowledgeable.. I have 150/150 coming into basement of 3 storied house into distribution panel. From there network cables to every room in the house. The old SHAW set up...

PL by Advisor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TELUS Smart Hub ZTE 275F won't connect

Since about 11:45 MDT yesterday morning, mt Smart Hub (which is my sole home Internet connectivity) has gone offline. I have rebooted it multiple times and tried to reconnect it within its admin page. The LEDs on the device indicate that everything i...

Jay911 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't access router admin page via wifi

Hi,I'm having a weird issue after getting my purefibre internet/tv setup a few weeks ago and the telus tech wasn't helpful. My current setup:- T3200M, ONT installed in upstairs smart panel- Telus-provided wifi extender (WEB6000Q) installed on main fl...

ctech by Friendly Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Actiontec t3200m not working

My router is not working, the internet light is yellow and the wifi light is green. I have already tried restarting and resetting it, help!!

yongo by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours