Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

customer service email address

Why does telus not have a email available for customer service? Phone wait time over a hour online chat a joke..looking into switching my tv, internet, cell phone over to telus and want to know what a final price is going to be... I should not have t...

zrock by Friendly Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Looking for phone book

Greetings, Does anyone know where I can get a Victoria phone book? I've already ordered one, but they won't be delivered until their next run which is February. Thanks,Shane.

Shane by Leader
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recording freezing - channel specific

One channel that I record freezes at about the 40 minute mark. If I play or fast forward from the freezing mark the image stays the same on the screen. I've had a tech in who checked the back end and I'm told everything is as it should be. I tried ad...

ciarabc by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Offer eligibility

I live in an apartment that offers free Telus cable and internet services. I saw online that there was an offer of a Free TV and *$200 bill credit if I signed up online. I thought of singing up to Telus because my contract with Shaw is coming up at t...

JanF by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mytelus home page

What happened to mytelus webpage? no weather news items just advertising for telus products!

ronboy303 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No IPv6 on Fibre with T3200M as router

I just get:IPv6 Prefix of Delegated:N/AIPv6 WAN Status:ConnectingIPv6 WAN Address: The IPv6 settings are all the defaults of the router. Is there something I am missing? Something that needs to happen on Telus's side?

m0 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I Pause Wi-Fi by Device... on a Boost Wi-Fi network?

I am considering a purchase of the Telus Boost WIFI App. What I want / need is a function that is similar to the Google WIFI app, where I can pause internet by device; as well as schedule internet by device. Is this possible using the Telus Boost WIF...

SB1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ethernet Wired House

Hopefully I explain this well - if any additional clarification, please let me know. The townhouse I'm in was pre-wired with CAT-5e throughout, but most of the jacks throughout go unused. Currently the only ones that are used are behind the TV (where...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours