Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Google Maps - How to solve Organization Administrator issue

Hey everyone! We’ve noticed a few threads pop up from customers having trouble getting access to their Personal Google account data (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Photos, YouTube, etc.). This issue is typically caused by an error known as “conflicting ...

cpantelis_0-1620131020720.png cpantelis_1-1620131050002.png cpantelis_2-1620131079133.png cpantelis_3-1620131099757.png
cpantelis by TELUS Employee
  • 21 replies
  • 4 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 66 replies
  • 2 kudos

TELUS Fibre Sign Up Bonus

Hi Telus users and those interested: I live in a self-contained neighbourhood that invited Telus to install fibre, and then hold a one-time "sales event" to sign up customers. Many of us signed up, and most were given the $ 500.00 pre-paid VISA gift ...

ipv6 in Lethbridge?

Hi,I recently switched my internet to Telus 150/150, and am using the Actiontec T1200H. I am not able to get ipv6 internet and was wondering if there is a setting I need to change, or if it's not even available in Lethbridge yet?

joniokk by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Packet Loss Data

Wireless connection is connected but no data transmitting occasionally. Ran a test and I'm seeing a bunch of packet loss. What could be the cause and how can I resolve this?

1 - b3QHm5H.png
Chin by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Parental Controls for Internet and Device Apps

We have used ActionTec parental controls before on our previous router/modem and have recently upgraded to the T3200M unit and the parental controls work only for the internet so it seems. The apps seem to be able to bypass it. Ie, Facebook still has...

DanDe by Just Moved In
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! new customer

I have recently moved from another company to Telus at the end of December 2016, a customer representative came to my door and offered Telus explain the cost to me and I decided to switch to Telus. I am enjoying the opportunities that are available. ...

CaseyT by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

is IPV5050 4K? and pricedrop?

Is the IPV 5050 wireless set top box, 4k? i just receive it today at my fathers trailer, tho set it up with extender tho it only displaying 1080i and p??!!cant get 4k?!! and my dad has 5HD Feeds now and 0 SD will if my mom get fibre installed now tho...

Second router

I have a Telus router/modem downstairs and want to add a router upstairs. Does the Telus router receive the internet via coax or from an rj 45?. If its through rj45 I think I have rj45 ports upstairs and could connect another router and configure it....

Rodwf by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos