Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Internet connectivity

Why when i turn on my macbook air will it disconnect another users online game on a pc in the house?

SCC by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Channels Missing from the guide

Woke up this morning missing channels that I had yesterday from my guide specifically 1562 CTV News Channel and 1564 CBC News Channel I pay for the news and learning package on top of my normal satellite plan. I have waited over 2 hrs to talk to some...

RuralAB by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus optik tv digital

Residential yard work in surrounding address's has perhaps hurt my signal?.Pixulated pictures on the tv.. freezing etc.Have restaryed wifi modem.Have checked cables.Have checked other channels . Same issue..Turned off and did both hard and soft reset...

Cc1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Satellite

I'm on the satellite at noticed a bunch of tv station gone. What all stations did we lose, wth I when with you guy to be loyal as I've been a telus client since 2000. I'm very disappointed with you guys lately I'm losing station I watch and now I can...

Dontcare by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Did the bridge thing... I think?

So I got a router today and wanted to see if I could follow a YouTube video. And here is what I did.I went in to the actiontec and had to go into the code with f12. I found the transparent bridge line and made it visible. Selected the bridge option a...

Plumeja by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

the worst service ever!!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I tell ya I have been a customer with these morons since 1997, and over the last year these guys suck.4K? what a louse joke!, 24 HR HELP? yeah right! you might be lucky if your not on hold for that long! anyone...

pissedoff by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Individual channels

Are there any plans to start offering ALL channels individually prior to the CRTC deadline, or do we have to wait until December 1? Will we also have to wait until that date to find out how you will be offering the individual channels, for example, w...

jaxon60 by Connector
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos