Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

First experience with Telus

The install was last Thursday and the installer had not much to do .!. I had cat 6 installed living room for one 4k box 2.i Installed second cat 6 in back bedroom for Pvr In this case 3.I had to move the sealed plastic box outside that contained the ...

new telus speed.JPG
YouNoIt by Coach
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Boost Wireless Slow Speed

Hi everyone,So I recently upgraded to the 300 fiber connection and I’ve been having some strange issues with my boost extenders.When I connect to my main actiontec modem or when I turn on the wireless to my secondary router, I’m easily able to get 30...

Unable to access certain websites on Wi-Fi.

Hello there,I'm unable to access certain websites while others I can with no problem, however the majority of sites I can't access now. The problem happens on new Wi-Fi.We installed new router on the downstairs in order to expand the signals, and thi...

Resolved! Moving overhead service lines.

I am in process of an addition on my house and I have to move all my overhead services underground from the pole in my front yard. The excavating has been done and new conduit installed for each, but I am having a hard time getting an answer from tel...

WR by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Outage?

Our modem isn't connecting to the internet is there an outage currently? In Skyview, Calgary, Ab

Jmiller by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Popup on the modem login page?

I just went to log into my modem to check some settings and there was an extra popup login window that I have never seen before. I obviously didn't enter any info, just closed it and logged into the modem normally. Is this something to be concerned a...

Capture.PNG
bitzie by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble Getting Dual Bands to Appear

Hi there, bit of a noob question, but I cannot figure out how to get both the 2.4G and 5G bands to show up with different names. I have some devices that will only connect with 2.4, so I want them to be separate. I turned off the Smart Steering, but ...

MichaelCJ5 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours