Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Component connections on Arris VIP5662w not working

Recently installed PureFibre with new Arris VIP5662 PVR. Managed to get installer to drop off optional Breakaway cable (din > component + rca audio). I need this to have RCA audio into AVR for patio speakers (analog only). The PVR -- through componen...

Waydi by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Warm always on wifi Hardware

Does anyone else notice that the Optiktv boxes are always on even when switched off an consuming power? I've taken some heat readings and these things are running at 38-45c all the time. Photo is the PVR but the wireless boxes are similar or hotter.

Photo 2018-09-10, 12 41 07 PM.jpg
xpatriot by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Port Bridge? ET can't call home

After 15-20 years of a Telus dsl line everything has worked very well. Last week I went to fibre optic and a t3200m modem was installed. While I can call out to the world at large, I now cannot call home from outside of my local network. I don't need...

jima by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Actiontec T3200M and ASUS RT-AC88U

Recently signed up for Optik TV and upgraded internet connection to fiber 150/150 at same time. Prior to Telus installation and internet upgrade I had successfully configured a fully functional wired house - all devices were connected, mostly thru ha...

Stumped by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VSG1432 - Create VLAN, and Block Internet Access

Hello everyone, I currently have a VSG1432 Wireless Router from Telus. In the VSG1432 Router Settings pages, I notice there is an option to create a VLAN. I am curious if there is a way to create a VLAN and:Allow devices on that VLAN to communicate w...

Resolved! T3200M and Netgear ex2700

Hi everyone, New to Telus and have been having a few issues (I wish my house was wired better) with getting everything set up the way that I want. I was hoping that I could use a TP-Link powerline adapter to set up my optik TV box (it's a 4K VIP5662W...

Dan87 by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is boost wifi compatible with other routers

Will boost wifi work with routers from other providers if I have to leave Telus at some point. Also how would I set up. Does the boost system just name itself to match the name of the router it is plugged into? I ask this as I would not be able to us...

BCResident by Friendly Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disappointing experience with Telus

I had a year long rental where Telus internet was included in my rent. When my lease ended, I took my telus modem to Canada Post, which promptly lost it and Telus kept charging me for internet AND the lost modem although I didn't even live there anym...

pago18 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours