Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! My Actiontec T3200M is acting strangely with my Xbox One

Everything was running great, until the last firmware update. I'm on a dedicated, wired connection between the modem and the Xbox. I have the 25Mbps plan, and that's what the Xbox was showing in speedtests, and downloads.Something happened with the l...

Zman2k2 by Ambassador
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost service

No telephone internet or tv 12 hours now. What is telus going to do about it?

jrmainc by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus PureFibre Pouce Coupe

Hello, I'm looking for information on when PureFibre will be available in my area, I'm getting sick of Shaw here. I'm specifically looking for information in Pouce Coupe. I get the "Good news! Pure Fibre is coming to your area." when I put my address...

j00pnet by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet 75 Actual Speed on Copper

Telus installed a new T3200M modem this AM to deliver Internet 75. This is to replace an Internet 50 plan using the T2200H modem which actually delivered a ping of 4, download of 59.7, and upload of 11.4. The new modem is actually not that much faste...

RonAKA by Rockstar
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping Telus email account

Is it possible to maintain my Telus.net email account if I move to a different service provider? Am moving and landlord uses a different provider but want to keep my existing email account.

Gameboy by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! boulevard utility box

I am trying to find a local contact to notify that the utility box near my house is damaged. Can anyone tell me who to call? Customer Contact is no help.

ADub by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet 75 modem on copper

What modem does Telus use for Internet 75 and Optic TV on bonded copper lines? I currently have Internet 50 with a T2200H, and it is cheaper to go to Internet 75.

RonAKA by Rockstar
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bell Satellite tv vs telus tv cost ?

Hi, currently with bell, paying the following TSN HD pick and pay $2.504 HD themes + HD time shifting $10.003 themes $20.00NDTV $5.00Digital standard $56.50Digital standard fee $3.00South asian combo $15.00Promo credit -$10.00Total $102.00 + gst Was ...

cgy5577 by Just Moved In
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! THE WORST SERVICE ONE COULD ASK FOR

So I had a massive error in judgment and decided that I would switch from a great Shaw account to Telus. They didn't show up for the first appointment. The second appointment I was given a time frame of 9-11. The installer showed up at 4pm. He then a...

rickyd by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours