Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Webmail question

I use a PC at home and a Surface tablet when on the road. It sometimes is months before I access my webmail account on the Surface. On this road trip I tried to access my webmail on the Surface and found that it has 644 emails and they will not open....

Rusty by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus fiber broken again, support website broken

For the second time in four months my Telus fiber has stopped working. Exact symptoms as last time after an extremely lengthy support call and a service visit a few days later determined it was an improperly terminated fiber optic line.I don't want t...

SteveP by Neighbour
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote code not available ?

So I have a Sanyo tv model # AVL3210 manufactured in 2007. When I tried looking up the remote code for it to sync my remote and tv together it said that there is no code available... so what can I do now ? I lost my original sanyo remote too so I hav...

Lilo by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik TV on the go not functioning

I am trying to use the Optik TV on the go service but cannot get it to function after several attempts with Telus IT associates. Have attempted using MacBook pro 2014 MacBook air 2013 iPhone 6s & Nexus 5 phone Currently I am running Apple OS Sierra 1...

wildsa3 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus optic and internet

I live in Nanaimo at the Ridge at the top of Glen Oaks Drive. The only thing available is Shaw. A year ago, we moved from North Vancouver where we had Telus Optic. Telus Optic is far superior to Shaw and I want to know if Telus has plans to give our ...

ml_brown by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos