Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! European Soccer

TSN is carrying UEFA European Champion games today--except one...the only one I want. It is carried by BEING. (Manchester City v Feyennoord)What am I paying my package fee for?

4411 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hdmi.HDCP link integrity check failed

My tv displays this message every time I turn it on " Unable to display video service over HDMI.HDCP link integrity check failed" when I unplug my hdmi cord and plug it back in it works fine! But I have to do this every time. I have changed cords...c...

Sunshine3 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Webmail Filters!

How many you use Telus webmail? How many of you use folders? How many of you use "filters"? At work, I have Outlook rules which quickly sorts incoming email into folders. I want to share a tip that Telus webmail filters does the same thing. I spend m...

xl by CPU Alum
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Connection to Actiontec T3200M dropping

Hello everyone, I had Optik TV and Fibre installed two weeks ago, and I got the Actiontec T3200M modem. My problem is that the connection to the modem keeps dropping. When I try to connect to 192.168.1.254 via browser it just says "Waiting for 192.16...

Moose74 by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet in high level alberta..

I live in high level alberta.. would love the faster internet on my side of town..*west side* The east has 15mb + we are capped at 6mb and lower.. Is there any plans to update the speed on this side of town? Would looooovvvee faster internet and will...

ckezema by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Precision engineering on free HP laptop

Length of Telus contract = 3 yearsTime until free laptop almost unusable= 3 years, 1 week How does HP do it? Story: I got my free laptop when I signed up for Telus Fibre. It was a HP 15-g021ca. It felt cheap. But it got the job done. Then after about...

mtn by Advisor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours