Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Purefibre "Internet Not Available"

We just switched to the new PureFibre on Saturday. Ever since, my phone keeps disconnecting from the wifi. It boots me back to my mobile data. When I go in to my wifi settings it say that our network "Internet Not Available" and I have to actually cl...

AmandaC by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Program not available in your region

Hia couple of questions about your TSN programs.First if we are paying for tsn in the bundle why are some games not available in our region?also if the program in question is not available in my region why doesn't it tell me that on the guide?I have ...

Buck by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recent contract

I recently ordered from your agent Jasmine,TV,phone and internet to be installed March 30th. I was not offered a premium---ie TV, Laptop which your ad states. I was offered $150.00 to cover some expenses but did not receive anything in writing. I was...

Earl1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lag on new modem

Hello all. I've just switch to the new modem for a few days now and since then I'm having the exact same issue. My pc game would lag for 1-3 secs every now and then. Last night while watching a stream movie with my wife it disconnected twice within a...

tobster by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows Live mail with imap server

I recently changed from POP3 to IMAP for my Windows Live Mail. I used the settings for IMAP setup as suggested by Telus on their website, but could not get my sent emails to go out. They got stuck in the Outbox. Contacted Telus and they told me I wou...

Dino17 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sudden fluctuation in Latency

Anyone else experiencing sudden fluctuations in latency... I have had no real issues for years now as of yesterday when i am playing Battlefiled 1 or Star Wars Battlefront on PS4 the network icon appears occasionally indicating drop in latency. I dis...

Resolved! Internet down, Port Coquitlam BC

Telus fiber connection went down roughly five minutes ago. Anyone nearby have the same thing? UPDATE: Back up. Twitter shows that it was a city-wide outage. Lasted roughly 20 minutes.

Moofey by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos