Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Telus email issue, interface with Outlook

Just spent 2.5 hours on the phone. First 1 hour and 1/2 to speak to someone in Manilla and I asked for a referral to Canada because the last time I tried to deal with a technical issue the person wanted to send a technician out and it was not necessa...

victc by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus email issue

When logging into my email via webmail.telus.net all goes well. But when I try to open an email it brings me back to the login page. I tried it on different devices but same problem. This happens no matter what I click on while I click on while logge...

Bohney by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Usage Spikes on Pure Fibre

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced data usage spikes in the last couple of months. My wife and I normally use about 6 Gb/day. Three days last month there were spikes of over 300 Gb. When the last one occurred I checked the modem's service ...

D18 by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet Usage Notification

I'm trying to figure out why I'm getting a notification telling me that I've used approximately 95% of my internet usage. I currently have the Pure Fibre Internet 150, which is supposed to give me 1 TB (1024 GB) of internet per month. I logged into m...

MizzLM by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trouble subscribing for Chanel

Hello , I have subscribed for tv Chanel on my Optik TELUS 4K pvr . It has been 2 days but all I see message “ your transactions cannot be processed at this time due to pending order on your account “ . I would appreciate if anyone help me on this

SJ4567 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving my modem

I need to move my modem to a more central location in my home because neither my pc nor my Xbox are able to connect to the network and our phones barely have any WiFi signal in our living room. I tried just moving the modem and plugging into the most...

Brevity by Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Component connections on Arris VIP5662w not working

Recently installed PureFibre with new Arris VIP5662 PVR. Managed to get installer to drop off optional Breakaway cable (din > component + rca audio). I need this to have RCA audio into AVR for patio speakers (analog only). The PVR -- through componen...

Waydi by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Warm always on wifi Hardware

Does anyone else notice that the Optiktv boxes are always on even when switched off an consuming power? I've taken some heat readings and these things are running at 38-45c all the time. Photo is the PVR but the wireless boxes are similar or hotter.

Photo 2018-09-10, 12 41 07 PM.jpg
xpatriot by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours