Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! New Home Free Service Offer

Hi, I just purchased a new home, and it comes with a free year of phone and internet service from Telus. The Telus pamphlet states that the offer is only valid til June 2017; however, I only got possession of the home on July. Is there anything I can...

WSyjuico by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving and im stuck!

My daughter has filed up a moving form since August 15. She has moved to a new apartment since August 26 and nobody has contacted her for the move. The lease on the old apartment will expire on August 31, 2017. She didnt bring the modem/router with h...

Walrus by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ark Server

Is there any way to setup access for my friend to play on my own Ark Server, I do not understand why all the ports coming into my network are blocked. No other ISP I have ever used blocks incoming ports. Is there any service out there that can redire...

Djice00 by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Crap installation

The big bag of douche that installed my telus fiber did a TERRIBLE job. The installation is messy, in a terrible spot. He would not put the box where i wanted it. I will just run it to my server closet myself. My question is - does any one on here ha...

Resolved! Unstable outside Telus WAN IP

I have been experiencing an ongoing issue with the WAN IP assigned by Telus. The Telus Actiontec T1200H router I have is currently bridged providing internet to my Araknis AN-300-RT-4L2W router. I will loose internet connection periodically, if I ref...

cmos by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos