Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Solved: How to disable the DHCP server on T3200M

Problem: my router is better than the router in the T3200M. But the T3200M's WiFi is better than my router's WiFi because it supports 5Ghz. Solution: using the T3200M as an access point. 1) Log in to the T3200M as admin, then navigate to Advanced Set...

Mango by Connector
  • 8 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Can I separate webmail accounts

I have a primary email account, and two alias/personal accounts. Incoming email all comes into the same inbox on webmail. Is there a way to separate the incoming email into different inboxes?

CLG1241 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik signal issues

Occasionally the signal has issues and the picture gets "digital ghosting". I have a short recording that illustrates the problem.

Glen by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Usage meter

I check online and my home internet usage varies from lowest 36 to highest with one exception 172. Yes I watch Netflix on occasion. However for the month of September my usage jumped to over 1500! And I certainly did not more than triple my movie wat...

Gayle by Connector
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home wifi issue with iPhone

We have high speed with a Telus provided wifi router. The wifi works with any computer we connect with and most other devices such as gaming consoles, smart tv, etc. We have an issue with iPhones however. They connect to the wifi and show full streng...

Telus local email client won't send off net

Currently, I have a google account that I use for sending info out. It works great in this respect and everybody, including Telus accounts, have no problems receiving my emails. The challenge comes in when the recipients attempt to reply to me. The o...

Spirit by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos