Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Wireless strength

So I have been reading on how to get a better WiFi signal. It seems getting a dual band router and bridge the actiontec. But I have the wireless tv boxes and they are connected to the telus supplied access point. How do I go about making sure that. A...

Plumeja by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Power Outage

Will my fibre optik service for TV and Internet work during a power outage if connected to generator power?

Heads-UP! TELUS.net email system upgrade

Friday morning I was unable to login to my telus.net email account.My wife's account was also broken. After contacting a TELUS agent via chat it turns out all my e-mail addresses and aliases were gone - deleted.I was using the old A4A275xx@telus.net ...

Walking Dead Season 7

I have recently added a bundle containing AMC to watch the new season of Walking Dead which is supposed to premier on Sunday Oct 23rd but the guide shows no new episodes. Is AMC the channel I am supposed to have it will it be airing on another one?

4K PVR ??

Hi;How many Shows can be programmed into the new 4K pvr? Sat pvr limit is 99Does anyone know where to get a manual for the new pvr? TIA

Jazz59 by Connector
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech no show x2

First appointment: technician no showed. No call either.Second appointment: technician no showed. No call either.What's going on over there? Why are your installers that incompetent that they have a 100% failure rate and don't have the common decency...

Adirondac by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Does the 4K pvr have usb port?

Does the 4K pvr have usb port?Will I be able to move my recorded programs from my Sat pvr to the new 4K pvr?Will the external hard be recognized from my Sat PVR? TIA

Jazz59 by Connector
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos