cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem deleting emails from inbox

David6
Just Moved In

I am having a problem deleting unwanted emails from my inbox and in moving emails from inbox to a folder. Not every time of course.

I get a message "A Network Service Error has occurred". I click on the "Send Error Report" tab but have no idea where these reports go, if anyone at Telus is looking at them or whet Telus is doing about it.

I have been chatting and emailing with Telus a number of times but my problem always seems to need escalating to someone else who needs to call/email me back, which has not happened.

In addition, the problem is the same whether I use my laptop, desktop or cell phone, so it must be a Telus system problem.

Has anyone else had this issue and had it sorted?

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

What happens if you use webmail.

I recall @Irishgranny describing a similar problem, but don’t remember if she found a solution.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

yes...had this problem back in December..it eventually cleared up, but was so frustrating.  Some days I couldn't delete anything, next day, I could delete 90 %.  Got a Gmail account set up and synced with Telus..son't know if that helped but gave me peace of mind that I could finally get my email on a regular basis.  Guess you just have to keep pestering Telus and have a ton of  patience !!