Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Optik tv remote app problem.

I tried using my Telus optic TV remote app on my phone and it won’t load any content for the guide. All I get is a message that says “there is a problem loading the channels do you want to retry” and no matter how many times I click it it just keeps ...

Resolved! Returning internet equipment

Hello,I am currently out of the country and I need to return the internet equipment that was supplied to me when I first signed up with Telus. I will have someone return the equipment on my behalf and would like instructions on what it is needed to b...

Lu by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rural SmartHub hardware question

Hello, I recently moved to an acreage near Calgary and am now on Telus SmartHub 500 GB wireless internet plan. I have the ZTE MF279T, which was their NEW one when I got it 2 months ago. It is a newer model than the MF279, and sales had told me this m...

orellius by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Getting home internet set up faster

I just signed up for a new home internet installation. The first available appointment is 7 days from today. Is there a way to get the installation faster by visiting a Telus store and doing the installation by myself?

Fiber to Home install waiting time

Hi all, I stay in a fiber community in rural Alberta, I requested fiber activation and the technician said the fiber drop at the house is not connected to the conduit (21st June 2018) and the only copper available was internet 1. He filled in a form ...

JLW777 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home service

Hi there we have an appointment tomorrow for home service set up but we are moving into a new build and have a promotional offer to our new building of free service for a year. How do I ensure we get this before the person comes tomorrow

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours