Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Internet repair

I got Internet through you guys 4 years ago. You ran a temporary line down my siding, drilling holes in it, and then put the line along the grass, under the fence and across the alley. I hit it with the lawn mower last week. I fought to NOT have to p...

Using R7000 with the T1200H - DMZ and Static IP

Sorry for re-posting this question again but I'm not clear on a few parts so I thought I would ask.The Telus Tech is in the house installing PureFibre 150 as we speak. He is putting in an Actiontec T1200H connected to the ONT using Ethernet.I have th...

Fiber really soon! :P

Just had the past two days, two purple shirt telus reps coming down the street! one was down the street then up the next one, i was riding my bike about 6pm last night in the Surrey, BC area. most of the area is now currently available if you have te...

USB port on OPTIC TV PVR

Will Telus be enabling the USB port on the PVR anytime soon? The port is available on the Telus satellite service so I don't understand why it is not available for OPTIC. I would like to be able to save recordings to my external HD.

Barb5 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Telus 150 ETTS Availability

Is ETTS going to get upgraded to 150 anytime soon? When I order from the website it tells me my address has 150 available but when they go to add it 50 is the highest. I know its not GPON but it should be close enough to have similar internet speeds.

mikes by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Future Home

I was at the PNE today and checked out the Future Home near the Prize Home. At 11am.. the line for the Future Home was longer than the Angry Bird display. https://fibre.telus.com/futurehome/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOFgbcsOR7c I was wondering...

xl by CPU Alum
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Info about the Advanced Wi-Fi modem

So I noticed that with the new Internet 150/150 plan, you get a new Advanced Wi-Fi modem that has AC Wi-Fi built in. I was wondering, does this moem have a coaxial connection built in to connect to Optik TV devices? If not, I was wondering if the wir...

RyDawg by Coach
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Norton Antivirus

Norton Autofix tells me that "We have detected conflicting products." I don't know what that means. What other product is conflicting with my Virus protection. Also I can not access Norton's Antivirus to view the settings as I have in the past. Does ...

mwojtow by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet on TV

How do I set up Internet on the TV? I receive all my communication services from Telus, i.e. Phone, Internet and TV. Namaste,Dave.

DaveIH by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

3 Modem replacements still dropping internet

I am at the point of switching providers after 25 years because no one seems to be able to solve the following: Actiontec T2200 bonded pair modem/router constantly loses internet connection randomly. I have tried using just the Actiontec as my router...

Furious by Neighbour
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos