Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Wi-Fi Speeds dropped

Starting on January 20, we noticed a severe decrease in our wifi speeds at home. We went from around 18-20mb download speed to around 1-3mb. Nothing in our house has changed, nor have we had new neighbours. This is a speed test I took today, the 25th...

AW1996 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Busy Greetings not working

Greetings,I recorded a busy greeting and turned it on. But if I'm on the phone and someone calls, they hear the main greeting. Is the busy greeting incompatible with visual call waiting?Thanks,Shane.

Shane by Leader
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting up Combined voicemail

Greetings,Does Combined voicemail allow you to use a cellphone as your secondary number? Or does it have to be another landline?Thanks,Shane.

Shane by Leader
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot upload images to facebook while hard wired only

Just got Telus Internet25. All computers/devices, wireless & wired working fine, but the only thing I can't do is upload images to facebook on one windows 7 PC.This only occurs on one computer (I have 4 in total on the home network) , and only when w...

Home Internet Data Usage Meter not accurate!

I have been finding the Telus Data Usage Meter frustrating to use. I moved from Shaw where data was not capped, to Telus with a 250GB cap. For the last few months I have been closely monitoring internet data usage and noticed that the meter does not ...

Problems with printers and wireless connection

I switched from Shaw to Telus a couple months ago and one of my printers is not able to print wirelessly at all even after trying to set it up at least a half dozen times (HP1102W wireless laser printer). My other printer (Brother inkjet) has to have...

b1791 by Neighbour
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why Can't I Upgrade my Internet Speed??

Is Telus blowing smoke with its tech or is there a solid reason why I cannot upgrade higher than 15 mbps in downtown Calgary? First they tell me ADSL can go to 25 mbps (within the ADSL standard BTW) and then they tell me I need fibre: except that whi...

Bushman by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is TELUS oversubscribing GPON splitters already?

I've been fortunate enough to have TELUS fibre internet for a few years now and recently, after refusing to pay $125 a month for Internet 150 (even though residents in Drayton Valley and Drumheller only pay $75), downgraded to Internet 100. Prior to ...