Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

New Telus Modem for Fibre 150

Hello, I've seen posts around here (and on Google) about people saying they have had to replace their old V1000 modems because it can't handle the Fibre 150 speed. I just upgraded to the new plan, and when the tech guy came in, he said the V1000 is f...

Naiar by Coach
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't access router configuration page for WEB6000Q

Hi, I can't access the WEB6000Q router configuration page from my browser using the default gateway IP. I know the default gateway ip (it's not 192.168.1.254). I've tried resetting the router and trying it on several different computers and OS's. I c...

dhung by Neighbour
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

5g connection lost

Hey everyone. We have 5ghz wifi and 2.4ghz wifi in our home. Our laptops and game consoles connect fine to the 5ghz connection, however our iOS devices typically lose connection to it and revert back to the 2.5ghz connection. This would be fine but t...

Resolved! High speed internet

Hi I live in port McNeill/Hyde Creek and was wondering if high speed internet is going to be available??

Resolved! Red "fail" light on white Alcatel box. TV and Internet down.

I just signed up for the fiber optic TV and Internet plus home phone today. No fiber optic service now. I reset everything, and called in, and the tech said they couldn't help because they didn't have the information in their system updated so they h...

SureJan by Neighbour
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speed drops when Apple TV connected to network

Hi,I have Internet 50 at home and am getting some speed drops when my Apple TVs are connected to the network. The speed will drop even when there aren't any ATVs in use. If I unplug the power cords of every ATV, and do a speed test using a wired conn...

campau79 by Connector
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

PLEASE HELP-Hijacked Internet

I am forum because although I have a brand-new iPhone 5s and brand-new Telus Internet service I cannot get online safely. I believe the person I share a home with has changed settings and I can't even use a texting app from the App Store to phone Tel...