Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Internet on TV

How do I set up Internet on the TV? I receive all my communication services from Telus, i.e. Phone, Internet and TV. Namaste,Dave.

DaveIH by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

3 Modem replacements still dropping internet

I am at the point of switching providers after 25 years because no one seems to be able to solve the following: Actiontec T2200 bonded pair modem/router constantly loses internet connection randomly. I have tried using just the Actiontec as my router...

Furious by Neighbour
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Actiontec 3200

I have no 5G channel and how do I set the band steering to support my more wifi demanding devices ie. When I'm downloading

Dustin80 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New symmetrical 150mbps plan

Well that was...unexpected. I figured Telus would somehow match Shaw's new plan, I did not expect them to create a plan totally untouchable by Shaw. Anyone know any more info on this new plan? It looks like my old internet 150 plan was automatically ...

Kolby_G by Ambassador
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Off Grid Internet Install

Hello, Having difficulty in finding the answer to this, including Telus Support Directly.I have an off grid weekend cabin that uses solar and batteries for power. It has plenty of battery power to power a modem full time plus several other large devi...

Phil1 by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus you will lose lots of customers I promise!

We have problems in paying the internet bill, you shut down our Internet service at the end of July. However, when we cancel the internet you charge us the fee for the whole August, what the fck is this? We didn't use 1 KB in August! and there is not...

davi by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delayed Move

I had just recently moved, but I had to go for a delayed move as my new place wasnt going to be ready until August 1st. I moved out of my old place end of June so I managed to get the 1 month delayed move. Which was from July 2nd to August 2nd. Was I...

Momof3 by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet not working

I called yesterday to upgrade my home wireless internet, the tech told me to reset it this morning and it should work... But it doesn't!! How can I fix this? Please and thank you

Erica1 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos