Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Packet loss leading to disconnects after switching to Telus Fibre

I just recently moved to Telus Fibre from Shaw and ever since the move I’ve been having frequent disconnects from online game services such as Battlenet and Blizzard games. Specifically World of Warcraft and Hearthstone. Following Blizzard’s advice I...

Blan by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does Technicolor/ Cisco IPV5050 Support CableTV Connection?

I am looking at Optik TV and have been told that the set top box is Technicolor/ Cisco IPV5050. My condo is pre-wired for Coax Cable TV to the places where you'd put a TV. Does anyone know if this Set Top Box can be connected to Coax Cable? If yes, w...

KanoeKid by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pvrs

Do you need 2 or more pvrs to watch tv in different room

Dalaine by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returned equipment

I returned my equipment in early Feb 2017 via Canada Post, however Telus is now saying they have not received them and is going to bill me. Is there an email address for the billing department? The wait time on live chat and phone are over 1 hour.

Resolved! ROUTER PUSH AND CONNECT BOTTON

PLEAS HOW CAN I DISABLE THE ROUTER BOTTON AT THE RIGHT CONNER . WHEN IT IS PUSHED THE WIFI CONNECTS AUTOMATICALLY BIPASSING THE PASSWORD SIGHN IN. I DONT WANT THAT BOTTON TO BE CONNECTING WIFI FOR MY ROUTER.THANKS

ge by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call Screening

Why won't call-screening let me enter certain phone numbers? When I try, the system says I'm not allowed to enter this number. The feature is turned on so that isn't the problem.

Resolved! Multi-view app

I was curious to why the optik TV multi-view app was discontinued? Picture in picture is very useful. Thanks

MCFIT by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4k pvr shuts off on its own

Happened twice tonite about 3 hours apart. Watching netflix then suddenly the pvr powers off and everything goes black. Only way to get it back is to do a hard reset by holding down the power button on the pvr and waiting for it to cycle. What is goi...