Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Losing signal on our Internet and TV.

We keep losing signal on both internet and TV. On internet, computer keeps searching for signal. TV has message on screen that says, check connection. I also have Kasperski Anti Virus installed on my computer and it can no longer do its checks automa...

Billy1 by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Straight to voicemail

HelloRecently my home phone has started going straight to voicemail. I do not know how this happened and would love some help to allow the telephone to ring.Thanks!

Typ0mum by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compensation

I have out of service on my internet for a week and called for assistance..email me back for that..then never hear anything back.

MyraDave by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fiber network switch

Can the fiber network switch be used as the router? I currently have fiber coming in from the street to our smart panel in the basement (where all the CAT5e's end up). Telus installed the fiber switch in there as well as the wifi router. obviously ha...

Kev12345 by Organizer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Support !!!!

I have had so many problems with Telus and love the word 'Communication!'. We had emails, and phone calls and a technician came out to fix the tv! The communication was awful, one manager, I believe Michele was her name , had no customer experience a...

Resolved! forgot me

I've been a telus client for 40+ years and this year when I picked up the new directory my name was missing from the white pages.After trying for 3 days I finally got through to someone.She couldn't give me a reason why I had been missed but said it ...

look-out by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fibre Install from Yesterday

Hi, I just had Fibre installed yesterday and have a few questions. Thought I would check here to see if anyone else has experienced the same. Quick background on house. 10 yrs. old, in an older area where newer houses are slowly replacing older ones....

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.JPG
DanJ by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours