Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! When will your Apps be ready for Windows 8?

Your Apps are a great addition to the services and I use them on a couple of my tablets; but, I am hoping to use them on my Windows 8 tablet and laptops. What is you expected date for having them available for Windows 8?

Toontechi by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No more ports in my town

I live in Fort St James, BC, located 160 kms northwest of Prince George. Telus has a virtual monopoly on internet. I called Telus several weeks ago to order an ADSL line. I was told by a customer service rep, sorry no more ports are available in Fort...

holymolie by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! slow internet connection.

Okay, I am having really slow internet connection for like 2 weeks now. I've tried using speedtests and it gives me 700-1.4k ping. I'm very frustrated right now. Youtube videos is not even buffering. Anyone can help? VERY UNHAPPY TELUS CUSTOMER. SHOU...

EzPz- by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Actiontec disconnections

While I was using my computer, the browser stopped loading my pages suddenly for a minute or two. I checked my Actiontec later and I found this: SummaryBroadband:CONNECTEDWireless:ENABLED1 Client ConnectedSystem Up Time:2d, 0h, 39mDSL Link Up Time:0d...

Resolved! Change faulty internet key.

Telus wants to sell me a phone but I want info on mobile internet key. It was a slider model that fell apart. Where is informatino on how to replace the internet key. Do I have to purchase it from Telus. I do not want one with moving parts as these a...

Resolved! Unlimited data with 4G mobile

For people like me who live in rural areas, high speed Internet isn't as accessible as in other areas, so we rely on mobile internet with a data limit, which in a house with kids is very quickly reached.I'd rather pay (eg. $100) a month for unlimited...

epask91 by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi, can you help with a calendar for TELUS 2014? My best friend is with you guys, since forever

Hi, can you help with a calendar for TELUS 2014? My best friend is with you guys, since forever, with his cell phone. I order on line the free calendar for both of us there's been 3 years now, he's 100% convinced that he's getting this calendar from ...

sorida40 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Temporary services suspension

I have Telus internet and Optik TV. Can I put my internet and TV on temporary suspension while I am on vacation, or out of country for an extended period of time? If yes, how do I do this? What is the maximum time it can be suspended, and what is the...

Jmyles09 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos