Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Wi-Fi Plus installation

So I'm going to switch to Telus on Wednesday morning when the installer arrives. The biggest problem I currently have with my Wi-Fi network is that the wireless range is just not long enough to reach throughout my entire home, even with the Shaw Adva...

RyDawg by Coach
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bonded Optik Internet 50 slow upload speeds

Hi, I recently upgraded to Optik Internet 50 from Optik Internet 25, and it was provisioned via loop bonding.For the download speeds I'm now getting around 53 - 56Mbps. But my upload speed is consistently around 3.5 to 3.8Mbps.Before upgrading from 2...

Tony_L by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International News Channels

I have added the International News Theme Pack , but only Euronews shows up in the Guide. Is this what I should expect? Also, both BBC World and CNNi are not in HD? I have restarted the Telus PVR. I can only tune the International News channels by in...

pbsme by Ambassador
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

bufferbloat suddenly increased; why?

background story (as new customer)...bonded internet 50 installed.one line 'accidentally' disconnected one week later.notice both down/up speeds drop (expected) and bufferbloat worse.tech reinstalled unbonded internet 25 (at request).upload tests les...

No phone, internet or TV for 13 weeks

I recently moved and had requested my Telus services to be moved to my new residence. I was moving from North Saanich to Victoria BC V8V 1P1. I setup my move request back on 10 Apr 2017 for a move a date of 6 May 2017. On 3 May 2017 I received a remi...

How can I email a complaint

My security system recorded a Telus representative looking in my mailbox. Why was he looking in my mailbox when he was there to ask where my power line was (upgrading the service in the community)? He did not put anything in box, just looked in. I fe...

PynkE by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

1080i keeps switching to 720p

Hi,I've noticed this a few times that my PVR display setting defaults back to 720p even though I have set it at 1080i, any idea what is going on? How can it be fixed?

Resolved! IP camera problem

Hi, Just switch to TELUS last week, but the internet LED on modem keeps turns to red every couple hours and I lost TV but internet still survive. I have few IP camera connect through the Wi-Fi but I don't think this is issue, because I have same setu...

Torpedo by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos