Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Norton has a conflict with Fibre optic

This am Norton puts screen up to delete and reinstall it. Impossible leads you to a register and you pay site. Then tells you the app is not compatible with windows 10. (error # 8504,104) Unable to delete or reinstall so on phone (15 minutes not bad)...

polecat by All-Star
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Fibre: How many IPs?

Hi there, Looking to upgrade my Internet 25 to Fibre. Right now I'm pulling 2 ips. If I do upgrade to fibre, how many ips is Telus providing? I need 2 ips included or I won't upgrade. Thank you. Stephen

T3200M modem crashes with VPN

Anyone have a problem with PPTP VPN connections causing the T3200M modem to crash? This is what I've experienced:- Attempted to connect to my company VPN but could not connect.- Went into Advanced settings / ALG, changed PPTP to "disabled" which I be...

Phil604 by Neighbour
  • 28 replies
  • 1 kudos

Somewhat disappointed in 4K

Semi irritated! Talked into upgrading to 4K cable, looked forward to the much higher resolution movies, etc. "Lots of shows, just look for the 4K sticker on the corner of the guide for each show". Have not seen anything being broadcast in 4K yet, oth...

RJA by Just Moved In
  • 21 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Internet billing

Hello, I'm just wondering about my billing. I have internet 25 (300 gig) plan with an add on of unlimited data. Can I get rid of the internet 25 & just keep the unlimited add on or do I have to keep both? I just want the unlimited as it's only $15 an...

Resolved! Usage

I am asking that my balance of GB usage be rolled over each month, I am paying for it and it is my property, I have asked the CRTC to have this purchased mandated for all customers and companies have the ability to do it. I consider the practise of z...

Eddie100 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos