Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Fiber optic

Can you already please put Fiber optic internetinto Cresent heights Medicine hat Alberta I'm tired of a 5 mbps internet getting a 100b mbps would be so worth the MONEY please increase the bandwidth

Geraid by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

T3200m drops internet.

So I have a problem, after 2 techs, hours on the phone call and 2nd T3200m replacement. I politely said I'll figure it out on my own. My internet is blah. I switched from Shaw to Telus and kinda regretting it. I should get faster speeds through Telus...

Weenuk97 by Organizer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gigaset SE567

can't log in to change router  userame and passwords not working

wag by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring ownership of an internet account

My boyfriend once had an internet contract with Telus. He had to move and transferred the ownership to a friend and his friend agreed with Telus over the phone. My boyfriend has been continuously harassed by collections as his friend stopped paying h...

TELUS App Not Working

The TELUS app was working fine on my Note 8 earlier running Android Nougat. However today that I have updated to the latest Android Oreo whenever now I open the app it only loads a blank screen at the start up and automatically closes itself after fe...

Resolved! Cravetv

If I subscribe to cravetv directly from them instead of the telus app wil it affect my internet usage? I will only be using it through my cable box.Thanks

jakec by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slimeline and Slimeline 2 Remote Code

I have just received the 4K TV LG 55UJ6200 and is having trouble reprogramming the Optik Slimline and Slimeline 2 remote to turn this TV ON and OFF. would anyone know what the code is for this TV model???????

Dan_Van by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! program content

Why the MSNBC Hallie Jackson show stopped in the morning? The Menu says the right name but for the last two weeks it shows reruns from the 11th Hour from previous evening. Is the only MSNBC show that is blocked!!

DCC by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus is ending bundle discounts

Today I got an email today from Telus - subject heading "an important update about your services." I often overlook these types of messages that are constantly clogging my inbox, as they're usually trying to sell something. This time I opened it, and...

Internet 50 - why does it suck so badly??

I signed up for Telus 50 in January. I have yet to have any consistent performance anywhere near the advertised level. this is resulting in using more cellular data - which only benefits TELUS. Beyond cancelling and finding another provider, what rec...

DonF by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours