Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Grimshaw, Alberta Packet Loss and Latency issues.

Hi, I'm from Grimshaw, Alberta. I have had a few issues with latency when playing games like Overwatch. Granted, the internet speeds here aren't very good in general, but I did a few winmtr tests and the hops to the game servers seem to be a little o...

jylee1 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Double router error

I have searched for hours on end and gone through router a few times. Now I need to pick someone's brain.I have a T3200 set in bridge mode running a Asus router plugged into port 1 on the T3200. I have a NAS plugged into the Asus router.The NAS is re...

Will Security Cameras Count Towards Monthly Data Limit?

Hi All, I just had a general question regarding security cameras I have setup at home. The cameras are wired in to the network and accessible internally (through a private LAN address) and externally through a static IP. I was wondering if accessing ...

DG90 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fed up with Telus

I've had issues with my home internet. It started off sporadic, called in, had someone come install an extender on the main floor. At that time I was told if I have more issues, there's nothing Telus will be able to do (??)Fast forward a couple years...

Resolved! Latest scam

For about the last 3 weeks every day Ii get an automated call. Different number every day. and it just keeps calling from about 8:00am to 5:00 pm everyday. When you answer there is no one there. Have spoke to Telus about this and they have advised th...

Likarok by Connector
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dissatisfied long time customer

Have been a Telus customer for over 10 yrs, and now with the newbies (employees) with a little bit of authority is making my life a living hell; can anyone direct me to a higher authority with Telus so I can put in a formal complaint. Thx

Nick1 by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Internet 150/150 with T3200M but lousy connection

A Telus guy just installed a T3200M modem for my 150/150 plan. I have a newer laptop with Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 that can only connect to the 2.4G because the 5G is invisible. It takes minutes to load a single internet page on both my ce...

Janele_L by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3200m Modem

HiI have the 3200m modem and my wifi was super slow today. After doing all I know, we reset the modem by unplugging for 30 sec and plugging back in. Everything seems to be normal now, but the light beside my wifi on the modem is now red rather than g...

Flamesfan by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos