Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Netgear Orbi RBK50 on Telus 750/750

I am getting Telus 750/750 (internet only). I've also bought Netgear Orbi RBK50 wifi system. Can I use Orbi as the only router (thereby skipping the T3200M router)? Half of the equipments at my home are wired and the rest are on wifi. I have a Synolo...

Order fail

Hi. I ordered the internet package including the optik TV. The agent said it will take a week for them to finish the items for shipping. It's beem a **bleep** MONTH now. Still no call, no updates.Pls reply

Multifactor Authentication?

I see that Telus is now sending emails out about proper password security for our accounts. They state that a minimum of 8 characters is best, as well as being complex, so a mix of upper/lower case, symbols and numbers. As a security professional, I ...

DeanD by Coach
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Arris PVR with Technicolor STB

I have an existing Arris PVR with a second STB (a very old Cisco 330 unit) and everything works fine. I'll be upgrading both TVs to 4K in the next while and am wondering if I can move the Cisco unit to a third TV and add a Technicolor UIW4001 (bought...

Resolved! T3200M MoCA LAN Setup "disconnected"... how to fix so I can use ECB6200 MoCA adapters?

I have a T3200M and a pair of ECB6200 adapters. I also have three TP-Link Deco M5 units for a whole home mesh system. The main Deco unit is hardwired to the T3200M, and the other two Deco units are wireless. I've disabled the wireless radio on the T3...

Resolved! Switching from Shaw to Telus and unsure how they will do it.

Hi there!I'm switching from Shaw 300 to Telus Optik TV and Fiber 300 internet.I'm unsure if I will be able to get it done and here's why...I have the fiber connected to the side of the house by my garage (They offered to do this for free a couple yea...

Hoboking89 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't Upgrade to Unlimited Data

Hi, My house is currently being charged $45 extra every month for additional data. However, when I tried to upgrade to unlimited data online it says "you already have unlimited data." Is anyone experiencing the same issue? Paying extra money and have...

faketom by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Waiting time to speak for represenatives

We recently changed our services from Rogers and Shaw and over the past two weeks I have spent more time on hold with Telus then I have with Rogers or Shaw in almost 20 yearsIs the customer service really this terrible that wait times are 1-2 hours e...

Kim62 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours