Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Fake Telus survey

I assume this is a scam - see the attached screenshot. Please confirm that this is the case.

Screenshot (14).png
jampur by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping email address

If you switch to Shaw or Bell or any other supplier can you keep your Telus.net email address as it's out there and can't remember who all has it.

EddyDusty by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I think I'm done, increased pricing, no service

I give up. 90 minutes on hold. No option for a call back. I just wanted to talk to someone in a foreign country about my options with Telus. Shaw has their new BlueSky (Comcast X1) service that looks good at a very good rate. Guaranteed price for 2-y...

Actiontec T3200 and wireless printer

Hello All,New to the forums. We just went with Internet 150 and as part of the switch from Internet 50 we were provided with the T3200. Previously I had a Bother MFC9130CW printer connected wirelessly to my own router which was then connected to the ...

Simon16 by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

HDMI HDCP link integrity check failed

Watching channel 313, screen went black and this error message came up: "Unable to display video service over HDMI. HDCP link integrity check failed. (H1005)"What does that mean?I unplugged it all for 5 minutes and plugged back in. Optic box initiali...

Port forwarding blocked

I've been trying for the past few days to forward ports on Telus's network, to no avail. I managed to get port 22 working, but no other ports will go through, leading me to believe that Telus has blocked the rest, even though the phone representative...

ktweed by Just Moved In
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

NAT constantly goes from open to strict on Xbox One

Telus PureFibre 150ActionTec T3200MWifi (but I have the same issue when I go wired as well) -Followed this tutorial for setting up a static IP + opening the proper ports for optimal xbox one online gameplay-For the static IP I went into the advanced ...

bleafer by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Grimshaw, Alberta Packet Loss and Latency issues.

Hi, I'm from Grimshaw, Alberta. I have had a few issues with latency when playing games like Overwatch. Granted, the internet speeds here aren't very good in general, but I did a few winmtr tests and the hops to the game servers seem to be a little o...

jylee1 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos