Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Blocking Rogers?

Greetings, I'm trying to purchase a SIM card from Rogers wireless. I go to the Pay As You Go page and click on Get a Sim. Then:I click Add to CartI click Add to Cart (again)I click Proceed to Cart SummaryI click CheckoutHowever, I'm getting an error ...

Shane by Leader
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PayPal phishing Email

FYI there is a very convincing looking Email regarding a PayPal purchase going around right now which is not being caught by spam filters. If you have received such an Email DO NOT open or click on any images...forward to spoof@paypal.com before dele...

Resolved! Authentication problem when trying to access my home wifi

Hello, I use T3200M for my internet and Optik TV. Once in a while all of my devices will suddenly disconnect from my wifi saying there is authentication problem and that I have to type in the wifi security key or password. I re-type the correct secur...

Resolved! Internet Overage with Telus PikTv

Hi all, so I signed up for Telus Piktv with with purefibre 150, so I believe 1024GB is included with the monthly use of internet, but when I checked my account it still says I am already over the limit of 150gb which is supposed to be for the Interne...

Can't reply on threads

After verifying my account yesterday I tried 4 times to post on a thread, but my comment does not show up. I've cleared cookies, turned off ad-blockers, and I'm using a regular browser (not incognito), but no change. I sent the admin a private messag...

Unfair pricing depending on neighbourhood?

I was looking forward to PureFibre coming to my neighbourhood (South Surrey). It's finally available, but for some reason capped at 50/50 for $80/month. I checked my mom's neighbourhood (about 15 minutes away), and for $80/month, she gets 75/75 servi...

PatrickG by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours