Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Support !!!!

I have had so many problems with Telus and love the word 'Communication!'. We had emails, and phone calls and a technician came out to fix the tv! The communication was awful, one manager, I believe Michele was her name , had no customer experience a...

Resolved! forgot me

I've been a telus client for 40+ years and this year when I picked up the new directory my name was missing from the white pages.After trying for 3 days I finally got through to someone.She couldn't give me a reason why I had been missed but said it ...

look-out by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fibre Install from Yesterday

Hi, I just had Fibre installed yesterday and have a few questions. Thought I would check here to see if anyone else has experienced the same. Quick background on house. 10 yrs. old, in an older area where newer houses are slowly replacing older ones....

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.JPG
DanJ by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus ask me to return a nonexistent equipment

Hi everyone. I cancelled my Internet/tv/home phone service at the end of March, and returned all equipment listed in the notice. A few days ago, I received an new box in which Telus asks me to return an equipment without a serial number. When I calle...

Rick5 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reconnection

I called to report a payment and request for reconnection from suspension @9am in the morning.Does it really takes up to 24 hrs long to resume services?

Aiah by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home Internet VPN to Shaw not working

I have TELUS home internet and cannot access through VPN a computer through Shaw. I can take my laptop to neighbors house who has Shaw and it connects with no issues everytime. I have tried changing settings on TELUS router but cannot get it to work ...

sh_lewis by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Graffiti

I have noticed a lot of graffiti on the new telus boxes around my housing complex. Does telus fix this or paint over it, or is it acceptable for local residents to paint over the graffiti?

SuePhin by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call wait times

I have been on hold to speak to someone for over an hour. This is ridiculous. Why is your customer service so bad?

KT by Just Moved In
  • 32 replies
  • 12 kudos