Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

OpenDNS and T3200M WiFi router

I am trying to enable OpenDNS to work (to block adult sites), so I can keep my internet safe for my family. But I am having trouble getting this service to work. I have entered the DNS Address #1 as: 208.67.222.123 and DNS #2 address as: 208.67.220.1...

steve780 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Wireless home phone to replace traditional phone

I am thinking of moving my home ohone servie which is $40/ per month to the new wirless home phone service. Are there any disadvantages anyone is aware of? Since the device being sold is an Alcatel HUb with a phone jack in the back, Can I plug in a s...

Re: Router help!!

Question....long versionMy wife and i have a son along with his pals who are insistent on using FREE VPNs. We had an nasty old telus ISP router(zyxel) and now use this Actiontec.even with my diligence of changing passwords and reboot scheds, the one ...

Email account

I am moving to a rental unit that already has telus internet. Can I cancel my internet account but still keep my email account?

Dang by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service call to sign up with Telus

We are looking into getting Telus , we are not satisfied shaw customers , their prices are ridiculous,,,,, can you help ,,,,,,my neighbour got Telus also she was fed up with Shaw also ,,,,

LyseT by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why does Sonos hate Boost?

Recently switched over to a single wifi network in my house. Boost does it all now and it is awesome...except for Sonos.Sonos hates the Boost setup. It keeps disconnecting, and the app throws the error that there is not enough bandwidth to stream. I'...

stick by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Possible Outage Edmonton?

Dores any one have internet, phone and or TV? Its been 5 hours with no services. Tickets have been placed, technician is to arrive tomorrow. In the mean time any suggestion?

Resolved! call control questions

Hello peeps, I installed Call Control due to my phone number being spoofed. Example: Received a call at 7:15 am I ignored then called the number 1 hr later. I woke the person up a they did not call me. Over the last year someone has been calling me e...

checkmate by Friendly Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

better internet options in Lake Errock, BC

Hey TELUS, Lake Errock is part of mission, BC. Any ideas when we get better internet options out our way soon? We've got download of 6mp/s. Only two of us at home and nothing else in area. Mission is PureFibre already. Any ideas when your footprint w...

Hamdilch by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can't access 192.168.1.254

Hi guys, i need help on this. I cant access 192.168.1.254 on my desktop but I can access it on my iPhone 5. Can someone help me on this whether what should I do to my desktop browser so I can get into the modem site?

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours