Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

2.4G Dropping almost every day on Actiontec 3200

I am on my 3rd actiontec 3200 modem and still have exactly the same problem. Almost everyday (usually in the late evening) the 2.4g network goes down and only comes back when I power cycle the router. I have fibre to house and this happens to laptops...

Search engine and support

Does anyone else find the search capabilities of Telus Optik to be horrible? We used to be with Shaw and we could type in a "keyword" to find the shows or series that we wanted to record. Mother Of God, with Telus, the search is almost like doing a f...

TamTam by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port Forwarding VSG1432

I can setup port forwarding on my VSG1432 but I can't access from another computer, I;m trying to setup a IP Camera, It appears that I can't see any open ports on my router at all. Have anyone else had this problem

winger01 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Losing signal on our Internet and TV.

We keep losing signal on both internet and TV. On internet, computer keeps searching for signal. TV has message on screen that says, check connection. I also have Kasperski Anti Virus installed on my computer and it can no longer do its checks automa...

Billy1 by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Straight to voicemail

HelloRecently my home phone has started going straight to voicemail. I do not know how this happened and would love some help to allow the telephone to ring.Thanks!

Typ0mum by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compensation

I have out of service on my internet for a week and called for assistance..email me back for that..then never hear anything back.

MyraDave by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fiber network switch

Can the fiber network switch be used as the router? I currently have fiber coming in from the street to our smart panel in the basement (where all the CAT5e's end up). Telus installed the fiber switch in there as well as the wifi router. obviously ha...

Kev12345 by Connector
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos