Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

is anyone having trouble posting emails to Yahoo Groups?

My emails to my Yahoo Groups have been disappearing into a void much of the time for the past several months. Not rejected, no "undeliverable" message, just vanished. These are groups that I "own", so management of them is awkward without email acces...

essjay1 by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus 3200 modem

The setting need to be changed so Chromecast will work I'm not very compute savvy so step by step is needed

Daddyjoe by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPv6 Not working

Hello, I have an Actiontec T3200M router and it is not able to connect to IPv6, under the status page it just says connecting and never connects. I was wondering if this is set on Telus side of things? I have tried to contact Telus multiple times and...

gurvir93 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Webmail Internet Interface Changes Oct-Nov 2017?

Did some searching but was unable to locate anything specific to my query. I suspect a recent update/change was performed on webmail. My interface is different from what it was a month ago and some changes are not appreciated… How do I get the login ...

Gooly by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

9241 satellite PVR

Why does Telus continue to give these crappy boxes to their customers? Went through 2 in my first install in the spring, now this ones is shot too, programs recorded on the PVR skip and are pix-elated so bad you can't watch it. They keep rehabbing th...

Resolved! Reimbursement for Modem

I returned a modem to Telus when I closed my account at the end of August, 2017. On October 18, I was charged $157.55 for this equipment on my credit card. I called Telus, gave them the Canada Post tracking number, and they found the modem. On Nov 4 ...

mouat by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos