Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Musicroom radio station

CJSR 88.5 in edmonton has a hum in the background. It is the only station to do this. It was pretty much the only station I'm interested in listening too. When will they fix this?

Sfactor by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discrimination against women on Sportsnet website

The sportsnet website has discussion forums following most posted stories. When people assumed I was a woman they made discriminatory and bullying remarks. When the victim tries to defend themselves they are deleted by the admins who also join in on ...

Resolved! Excessive internet usage

We have never exceed 100gb a month and on day 8 of our cycle we get noticed that we are @ 95%. There is 6 days left and it’s at 370gb. I check our usage daily and it works out to about 15gb a day. Nothing has changed in our household. Why a jump in t...

Rachel8 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Excessive internet usage

We have never exceed 100gb a month and on day 8 of our cycle we get noticed that we are @ 95%. There is 6 days left and it’s at 370gb. I check our usage daily and it works out to about 15gb a day. Nothing has changed in our household. Why a jump in t...

Rachel8 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port Forwarding Port 55430

Hello I am trying to Port Forward port 55430. I have my Firewall set to NAT only and disabled WAN and LAN ipv6 for testing. I set the port forward tool appropriately with a static ip address set on my computer (tested DHCP as well to no avail). I als...

Resolved! Why do I have to register to view the forums?

I'm already signed in to my account to view my bill and services.Why do I need to register YET ANOTHER account? How..? Why..? I don't get it! I'd love to hear why this is necessary.

ScottW by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Home automation

Is there a public api that allows integration/ control of the optik tv boxI would like to be able to send basic commands via my home automation software (indigo)or the ability to send commands to the boxes via http...Ie 192.xxx.xxx.xxx?channel=911Tha...

Bsp9493 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos