Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Audio via HDMI

I just switched from shaw to telus: I run wireless box through my surround sound receiver. With shaw I just plugged in HDMI cable from box and got audio and video with Telus I get video but no audio. Does it not support both?

avdog by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best Aftermarket Router

Given this thread (https://forum.telus.com/t5/Internet-TV-Home-Phone/2-4G-Dropping-almost-every-day-on-Actiontec-3200/m-p/72374/highlight/false#M11627) and the multitude of issues with the 3200, what's the consensus on most reliable router? I used to...

Resolved! phone outages

Our phone has been out since last Friday.  When will it be fixed?

Helen1 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pixelation when recording

Hi guys, Whenever my PVR is recording a show I get pixelation on whichever tv I am watching live. I have only 2 Cisco boxes (4k PVR + wireless box) and both are hardwired. I have the internet 100 plan. I tried reseting all boxes and the modem but sti...

RayRay83 by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

#TELUS Public Wifi

Hey...sorry there isn't a better place to ask the question, but I've been periodically using the public #TELUS wifi while out. Every time I connect, it says it will send me an email within 10 minutes to validate me, but I never receive the email. Any...

Telus Deceiving & Overcharging Customers

I had two 4K PVR boxes installed last month and was specifically told that there were no installation or rental fees (since I've been a Telus customer for over 15 years) and I obviously wouldn't have upgraded if they were going to charge me. But that...

Ezio by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wi-Fi Plus installation

So I'm going to switch to Telus on Wednesday morning when the installer arrives. The biggest problem I currently have with my Wi-Fi network is that the wireless range is just not long enough to reach throughout my entire home, even with the Shaw Adva...

RyDawg by Coach
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bonded Optik Internet 50 slow upload speeds

Hi, I recently upgraded to Optik Internet 50 from Optik Internet 25, and it was provisioned via loop bonding.For the download speeds I'm now getting around 53 - 56Mbps. But my upload speed is consistently around 3.5 to 3.8Mbps.Before upgrading from 2...

Tony_L by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International News Channels

I have added the International News Theme Pack , but only Euronews shows up in the Guide. Is this what I should expect? Also, both BBC World and CNNi are not in HD? I have restarted the Telus PVR. I can only tune the International News channels by in...

pbsme by Ambassador
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos