Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Why cant Telus give a specific time for service calls

Was told a service tech would come to our home sometime today. Waited all day. At 4:30 still no service tech. I have waited all day. Spent a half hour on the internet trying to find a number to call to find out if the service tech was still coming an...

Jimyb by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PureFibre in Douglasdale, Calgary AB

So I've been told multiple times to post on a Telus forum to try and get PureFibre in my neighborhood. I don't know if this is the right place to do it, but here it is. Right now my family is paying for 25 Mbps, but I tested the internet speed, and r...

Cale1 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why send a cheque?

Hi there, I’ve moved to Vietnam and I spoke to a customer service representative about changing my address to mail the refund cheque. She couldn’t get the system to properly register my Vietnamese address (they can be very complicated addresses). Is ...

fapage14 by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelled service, but extra bill came through

Hi there, So my service was cancelled on 23rd of May, but upon calling Telus about changing my forwarding address, they said I owe $106, which is due 31st of May. But the customer service representative said I’ve already paid for service until June 9...

fapage14 by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does Telus terminate plumbed Network cables

I'm moving across the country to a rental home that is PureFibre ready (so haven't actually been able to sniff around the house). The landlord mentioned that the cabling is "roughed in". I'll assume this means cabling is done and follows the coax pat...

Renewal

My 2 year commitment is coming up soon and looked on my online account and Telus is offering a $250 Visa card with a new 2 year commitment. I was going to call loyalty but I might just go for it.

Resolved! Expensive Services

So I am currently on Telus Optik TV and Internet 50. On my TV services I only have the "You pick 6" package and the bill is $88.00 and internet 50 with 50mbps Download and 10mbps Upload with Unlimited and the bill is $100.00. I see other tv & interne...

Wolfpaws by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours