Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Convert landline to Ethernet connection

I live in a 1990's townhouse. There are 5 (perhaps 6) phone jacks throughout my home. I want to convert all but one phone jacks to Ethernet jacks. I checked the phone box on the outside wall and found Ethernet cable is used for phone connection. So t...

telus 1.jpg telus 2.jpg telus 3.jpg telus 4.jpg
myu by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rate Increases Services the Same

There are several discussion about this but nothing changes. My next billing for internet is a 10% increase again like they did last year. You don't get 10% improved services or data. Really I have the data I need but would like to see the prices go ...

Ray67 by Helpful Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Home Wiring Help Needed

Hi, hoping someone can help. TELUS rewired one of my jacks a long time ago. The jack/wall plate got damaged over time. I tried to find the same jack but couldn't. Was hoping to just replicate the connection. TELUS rewired one line to split into Phone...

IMG_20190222_080708.jpg IMG_20190304_001713.jpg IMG_20190304_001730.jpg IMG_20190304_001743.jpg

Resolved! phone service

I am able to receive calls, but am unable to phone out. Does anyone else have same issues? Does anyone have a solution?

pappa134 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boost network issues

So recently I discovered that my boost network basically doesn't exist anymore. I believe since Telus updated the name of the network. Oddly enough, the boosters are still broadcasting wifi but when using the wifi app, they are "gone". Also when logg...

AaronQ by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Webspace

I remember a few years ago when I was with Telus (I had switched from Telus -> Shaw -> Telus (currently) that they had offered webspace. Do they still have it? I'm trying to find a place where I can practice HTML and building websites.

garyyu17 by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Live Chat not working??

Hi, I've been trying to contact Telus via live chat for the past 2 weeks and I get this message every single time.I've always contacted Telus live chat for the last 2 years, so yes, I am doing everything correctly. This is incredibly frustrating. I m...

AzNightmare by Friendly Neighbour
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours