Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! How do I really know if it’s Telus calling?

My call display shows TELUS and the number 778-771-0187. On my voicemail I hear a name I can’t make out and a request to call back. How do I know if this is a legitimate call from TELUS? I am not feeling I want to call the number back. On occasion I’...

pbsme by Ambassador
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Discussion locked after 2 days

Hey Telus,After a second unhelpful reply by a second point-seeking "community power user"... Telus has locked my post... what's up with that?re:GOT Season 7? Can you just answer the question Telus please? It's common practice to unlock a season when ...

kvwah by Friendly Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is it reasonable to request Telus run a patch cord to my PC?

Hi guys, Is it reasonable to request that the Telus technician run a patch cord to my PC? When I had a competitors connection, the installation tech ran coax to my PC and then ran a patch cord from the Gateway to my PC. I only need 1 ethernet wire, a...

Crayfish by Organizer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet - Ports forwarded and DMZ but still blocked - Why?

I have been trying to open some ports to my laptop using my ActionTec's T2200H port forwarding feature but no matter what I do when I test them they remain blocked. The image below shows the home page of my Telus router. As a first step I started to ...

Telus Router Settings.png

Resolved! Blocking unidentified devices on my wifi (using router T3200M)

Hi Everyone, I have noticed a number of unidentified devices on my network, and would like to block them from using my network. I have identified as many as I could, and have 'paused' Wifi for unidentified devices using Telus' My-WiFi app. Note that ...

OmerM by Friendly Neighbour
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus internet 100 speed test

This is my Telus internet 100 (Bonded VDSL2) speed test on a wired connection. The modem is a 2200 because the tech couldn't get the 3200 working apparently.

20190424_221130.jpg
Crayfish by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus My Wifi App wont update or let me in

Stuck in a loop with the Telus My Wifi App... open app it says needs an update ... redirects to app store and app store says all is good and to just open the app... tried deleting app and reinstalling... no luck

CTrain by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New modem/router soon?

Repeating my question. Is it possible there will be new modem soon and fmi what the latest pvr model and set top box?

peterbill by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Shaw internet and keeping Telus Optik Tv

Hi Forum Friends!We are a basement suite and used to get Telus wifi and Optik tv from our landlord that live above us. We have recently moved to shaw internet (as to have some more data/freedom). We still have the telus Optik tv box and the landlords...

eirish by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours