Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Telus termination

Hi all, I have a 50 internet link but I am not satisfied when I strem some videos. Is it possible to cancel the services with no penalty as soon as I have less than 30 days contract?

Diogo by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confusing Pure Fiber Internet Only promotional discount

Does Pure Fiber Internet only promotional discount differ from the normal non-fiber internet? Signed up for Internet 15 in early May (which was automatically upgraded to Pure Fiber Internet 15/15 because of the community I lived in) and the promotion...

Telus overhead lines

Does anyone here know the process of either getting the overhead lines from the alley to my house removed or raised up? I am building a garage and the lines look like they will be in the way. From the looks of it one is the old Telus line alongside t...

LJP by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

HSAI?

My internet usage isn't showing up in data usage but it is in a tab under HSAI. Why is it there and is it my regular plan?

Emily16 by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Norton has a conflict with Fibre optic

This am Norton puts screen up to delete and reinstall it. Impossible leads you to a register and you pay site. Then tells you the app is not compatible with windows 10. (error # 8504,104) Unable to delete or reinstall so on phone (15 minutes not bad)...

polecat by All-Star
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos