cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email About Overdue Equipment

KMP
Just Moved In
Hello, I received an email this past Tuesday, July 21, 2020 telling me that my wife he not returned the internet equipment to Telus. I did sent the equipment last year in June. In the current email it says that they give me until June 23, 2019 to return the equipment to avoid any rental charges. I have been trying to reach them and I have not gotten them to pick up the phone yet. This is stressing me out because I don’t like having issues with any service provider especially when I don’t owe them anything. I have seen on internet some reviews and post from other people claiming the same and even to the point of sending them to collections. Any ideas how I may address this? Thank you!
1 REPLY 1

polecat
All-Star

@KMP Get on the phone and go to billing. Any time i send stuff back they sent me a prepaid shipping label. I had to phone  and ask for it 3 months later---when they said it was in the mail. If you sent the items did you write up a shipping invoice with your name and all serial numbers. Get to billing and have them send a box foe the phone  and a label to return it. Keep a copy of your invoice.