Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! T3200M Advanced modem info

So I'm getting the T3200m modem installed as I'm upgrading to the internet 100.I was unable to find in detail the tech specs and details of this modem as Telus does not include a user manual.So can anyone tell me your experience with this modem and a...

How can I fix this?

The "internet" light is red while the "wifi" Light is green on the router. On the modem, the "fail" light is red

Literally by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PFSense and T3200M

Most people using their own router seem to put the T3200M into bridge mode - i.e. the Telus box is on the outside of their network. I'd like to use the T3200M as a simple switch and Wifi end point inside my network. So ... I would run from the GPON t...

jrueger by Ambassador
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Final Telus Bill upon termination of services

On advice from a Telus customer service person, I cancelled my Telus Home Services for a 4 month extended vacation period, starting June 1, 2017. My Account on line, does not give me any information about my last bill. I got a notification that I owe...

jesse1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mf275r settings question

Hi!I was wondering if there is a way to disable the dhcp server on the zte mf275r.I'm running my own routeur (pfsense) and i'm trying to avoir double natting. All the options regarding the dhcp server are greyed out. Are they locked by factory or is ...

Evraptor by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Smart Hub service in Rural Areas?

Good afternoon, I've made some attempts to check eligibility through Telus (spoke with 4 sales people), to qualify for the Smart Hub internet service in a rural area. My rural address (confirmed with the MD of Foothills) does not register in Telus' s...

ghelfrick by Just Moved In
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus fibre in strata

We live on the 4th floor in a strata complex. The council approved Telus to come in and install fibre. The install into each unit was entirely voluntary and of course for various reasons, many did not allow access. The tubing containing the wiring go...

Internet Speeds Ridiculous

I find it unbelievable that in 2017 I get 0.1 Mbps...that's right 0.1 Mbps internet speed, living 30 km away from Calgary. I had better internet speeds in 1997!!! If you are reading this...DO NOT go with Telus in Langdon, Alberta! Complete waste of m...

Beckeb30 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Soundbars Don't Work

I just bought a Samsung soundbar for my TV. It was very important to me that this work with my slimline 2 remote, so before making my purchase, I used the online tool to check the model number (HW-J355). It checked out and told me the code would be 7...

IllNate by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos