cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet 100

buckycat
Leader
Anyone know the upload speed for internet 100? Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

On copper service I believe it was 20Mbps. But don’t quote me on that as the plan isn’t offered anymore in most areas. Generally it is internet 150. But all depends on the neighborhood.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

jackrabbit000
Ambassador
On PureFibre it would be 100. I didn’t think they had 100 anymore.

On copper service I believe it was 20Mbps. But don’t quote me on that as the plan isn’t offered anymore in most areas. Generally it is internet 150. But all depends on the neighborhood.

I’m moving to an area without fibre and when I called in to move services I was offered Internet 100.

Just an update. Had the install yesterday. I’m getting 89 mbps down and 34 up wirelessly.  The optik box is showing 5 HD streams.

You should get more with a wired ethernet connection. Do you have the T3200M modem? I use that for Internet 75 service. The modem Status screen shows me the following for Attainable Line Rate and SNR:

Line 1 SNR/rate 13 dB/59371 down, 8dB/12937 up

Line 2 SNR/rate 11.9 dB/57862 down, 7.1 dB/12186 up

Attainable rate depends on the line quality. My line 1 is better than line 2, but the total should be in the range of 115 down and 25 up. I don't pay for that and actually get 75 down, and 21 up. 

I don’t have any devices that can be hardwired. More than happy with those speeds, barley noticed the difference from 300/300.