Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! 30 sec. disconnects every 5-10 minutes

Hi, This has been going on for a couple days now. Seemingly increasing in frequency. We keep getting disconnected, our modem's internet light goes orange for half a minute, then manages to reconnect. During that time, all our streams stop and we get ...

sulas by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Having Trouble Finding a 10ft. 24Gbps HDMI Cable.

Hello,As the topic suggests, I'm having a heck of a time finding a 24Gbps HDMI cable that exceeds 8 feet. As per Telus' instructions, I require a 24Gbps HDMI cable for my new 4k PVR to display the 4k channels correctly. I've looked online and it seem...

Ruggie74 by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade to latest telus router and Velop Mesh Network

Telus is coming to upgrade me to their latest router - I assume this would be the Actiontec T3200 modem .I currently have the older T1200H version. I have been using this for my TV and all my wired network connections but I use Velop Mesh network for...

Internet is down.

Woke up this morning to no Internet. It’s been 5 hours now with no news. Anyone else having issues in St.Albert?

ferg by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to set up a T3200M to send a fax from my desktop computer

How do I set up a T3200M modem to be able to send/receive faxes from my computer?I have Windows 10 Home - which has a Fax component; and Office 365. I can access the Fax from the Print menu. But then get a message that I need to connect to fax modem....

drte by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours