Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

whats so Great about fibre optics?

so my Best best friend is upgrading to bluesky tv and internet 150 so he told me last night..... really good specs and improvments from shaw. so this post will tell my mom to upgrade!! what a different from my dad optik tv to my moms my dad has dual ...

Many questions!

Hey everyone. My internet has been extremely bad lately, as I've recently built a new PC and placed it upstairs, which is where I do everything now, and my router is in the basement. Even with a WIFI extender, my speed is still sub-par. 5 - 15 mb/s w...

Snicket by Neighbour
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello

Just moved all my services from Shaw and thought I would check in and say hello.

buckycat by Ambassador
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Bonded internet 100 questions

So Telus is coming this Monday to upgrade to internet 100 using the bonded lines. (uses two phone lines to at 50mbps to get 100mbps)What I would like to know is do houses usually have two phone lines in the house? Or does the installer have to run an...

Resolved! Short, repeated service outages in Fort Saskatchewan?

Just wondering if anyone knows if Telus is working on the lines here, or is something up? Started three days ago with a couple Optik TV and internet outages, but hit 19 yesterday. Between outages everything is perfectly fine, speed and service wise. ...

Harcon by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! T3200M Advanced modem info

So I'm getting the T3200m modem installed as I'm upgrading to the internet 100.I was unable to find in detail the tech specs and details of this modem as Telus does not include a user manual.So can anyone tell me your experience with this modem and a...

How can I fix this?

The "internet" light is red while the "wifi" Light is green on the router. On the modem, the "fail" light is red

Literally by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos