Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

2 Bonded DSL via T3200M

Love the service when it's up and running, but it felt slightly sluggish the past couple of days and sure enough, the 2nd line has come 'unbonded' from the first or refuses to connect.. I'm not sure which. Is there some way I can nudge this to a solu...

knox-fm by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet Usage

It took awhile For my Internet to get paid off Can my Internet Allowance still work ?

New Router blocking my SMB Shares

I can't remember the model number of my old Telus router, but I recently got upgraded to the new TC200M dual band wireless router, which in many ways has been great. There is one problem, everything worked flawlessly on my wired network connections o...

Auric by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Opening ports on the ZTE MF275R Smart Hub?

I do quite a lot of gaming and even though I have opened the correct ports, there are games that will still show as a strict NAT, which only happens if the ports are still closed. Is this due to some configuration with the Smart Hub that can't be cha...

J_Y117 by Connector
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPv6 and running Composer

Hi, I've been experiencing the issue described here: https://github.com/composer/composer/issues/4142 The is the advice given on GitHub: "That said, if this fixes your problem, please talk to your ISP about it to try and resolve the routing errors. T...

smatric by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Getting a modem from Telus to attach a new router

Hi Guys, looking for assistance please. I have the Actiontech V1000H and it keeps dropping connection. After a few hours with the Telus Tech they told me 1. There is not a problem and 2. They can supply a modem that would still allow me to get intern...

Nigel1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New (to me) Phishing scam

Just got a phone call, "telling me that I go online with Telus, right?". I play along "Yes". We have reports of a key logger, can you go online?I'm used to getting this calls from "Windows technical support", but this is the first time they've identi...

mtn by Advisor
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Shaw vs Telus fibre backbone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNphWJB7CRc&feature=share, shaw by years end will have completed docsis 3.1 upgrade. So when will Telus upgrade there fibre speed to gigabit, I know website servers can't handle it tho, tho is where the future is going...

Resolved! Mother getting fibre, newest equipment?

So my mother is getting fibre optics because telus is increasing all internet 25 plans up $3 bucks so she rather get 150 for $2 bucks more, she could probably get a discount.... What's all latest equipment from Telus? Set top boxes, modems and ONT's ...