Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! TV & Internet over one cat v for my shop.

I have a cat v cable that goes out to my shop. When I plug the cable in the router and a patch cable from the LAN port to my optic box the internet net works but the tv won't work. When I plug the cat v cable from my house straight into the optic box...

Jamjam by Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PureFibre installation harrassment

I have received a letter from Telus FibreUpgrade re. copper network will be shutoff by August 15, 2019 in my neighbourhood. Can they actually leave me without a phone feed if I don't want nor need the Purefibre network? This is what I found on the Te...

Resolved! Username for router account

Hi,I recently installed a new router and I need to know how a person is supposed to change the (default) username assigned to the device when I set it up. I know there's an option available to change the password... in at least two locations, however...

Internet access without account?

I recently moved in with a new roommate. When the previous roommate moved out, they cancelled the internet but the T3200M wifi modem was left connected. It has been a few months now and we are still able to access the internet without having an accou...

sdee by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Shaw Bluesky VS Telus Fibre(Optik tv)

https://community.shaw.ca/docs/DOC-17856 so a BIG BLUESKY TV UPGRADE!! 4k BLUESKY SET-TOP BOXES, NEW CHANNELS, AND ETC... SO WHEN WILL TELUS OPTIK TV GET A MAJOR REVAMPED SYSTEM, ISNT THERE SYSTEM AND ALL ALREADY IPTV AND THERE SLOWLY FALLING BE HIDE...

Question regarding cancellation of home internet.

Hi, I called in this afternoon to cancel my home internet (month to month, no contract) and everything seemed to go smoothly. Hour or so after ending the call I have not received any confirmation via email the call took place or that any changes to m...

Resolved! Webmail bug

How do I report a bug in Webmail? When using Chrome, the X in the corner of a mail message tab will not close the mail. You have to click on the close button. The X works fine in Firefox. Also, in Chrome, a window opened up by a search cannot be clos...

Telus Fibre install in my house

The white box will be in my furnace room in one corner of my basement. I currently connect my modem to a telephone outlet upstairs in another corner of the house. Will the Telus Fibre signal be routed to my modem through the existing phone line or wi...

Nivende2 by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus home internet gaming firewall rules

Hello, I just got telus internet and im trying to set it up so that my PlayStation and computers can all have access to their specific video gaming services but there are no options on the wifi router setup page to add custom rules in the firewall in...

tls023 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Are there known email issues going on?

I have had to call and reset my password twice in the past three days to access webmail, the past few months emails have disappeared or email just stops working altogether. I have been a Telus client for as long as I can remember and never experience...

Marcyj by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours